Siege Equipment and warfare

• hey! i think u should hold a key when pushing battering rams etc forward with a realistic animation to make the game more realistic and fun;)! :D and adding fire arrows in sieges would be totally awsome!

i also hope there will be 64 player servers too:)!

• XD dream on my friend 32 players are definitley enough and already make a freaking massacre if not balanced/ united. and well yea a pushing button would give the defenders (that attack the siegeweaponpushers) a slight advantage and add some realism i mean:

i see someone bringing explosives to my hometown. i am going to f*ck him up as good as i can no matter how

• @Thorendir:

XD dream on my friend 32 players are definitley enough and already make a freaking massacre if not balanced/ united. and well yea a pushing button would give the defenders (that attack the siegeweaponpushers) a slight advantage and add some realism i mean:

i see someone bringing explosives to my hometown. i am going to f*ck him up as good as i can no matter how

Yeah the maps in this game will not maybe be as huge in war of the roses :p it should been somthing like auto join teams to make it balanced

but to add a pushing button and animation would really make siege warfare more intense and realistic;)!

• I sure hope for 64 players at least…. :?