Tked then kicked from official server

• don’t remember which one, but i was playing on an official server, and then this happened:

there was nothing going on, i was breaking the chains on a cage, this ‘Nemisis’ was as well, and then he deliberately moved up and killed me.
    so i initiated a kickvote, most people voted no, even though i told them he deliberately killed me.
    there was nothing said on the chat by anyone other than me, i didn’t have high ping or anything, i wasn’t spamming, and the tk was 100% on purpose.

only way i can explain it is some motherfuckers trolling through clan chat or something.

• Not to excuse the behavior, I personally vote no even for people I don’t like getting an unfair kick. However… just reading the chat with you calling everyone a “fucking moron”, telling the tker to piss off, then disputing your own kick with more aggressive words and as I can see in the chat box you’re about to put in “you guys are retarded”…

don’t be surprised, and don’t be shocked. Your behavior combined with misinterpretation from the public players is most likely the cause for your boot. You have to win people over in the chat box, and you won no favor by being vulgar.

• They kicked you because kicking a raging douche calling ppl names feels satisfying.
    I’d vote yes as well.

• I would have voted no because getting tked for no reason is stupid and infuriating.

But the reason the kick succeeded is Neisse of your behaviour.

Like silu said. Kicked people who rage and get angry is really satisfying. Though some people unlike silu are reasonable and would vote no. Problem is there isn’t very many reasonable people who play.

So yeah, Win people over in the chatbox and never let your anger show.

• @lemonater47:

I would have voted no because getting tked for no reason is stupid and infuriating.

But the reason the kick succeeded is Neisse of your behaviour.

Like silu said. Kicked people who rage and get angry is really satisfying. Though some people unlike silu are reasonable and would vote no. Problem is there isn’t very many reasonable people who play.

So yeah, Win people over in the chatbox and never let your anger show.

Kicking a person who’s raging over a computer game, calling people “idiots” and “fucking morons!” because they didn’t join him in his personal revenge vs some random tker (the guy had low team damage % probably and stayed) then telling them to piss off - is pretty reasonable, dear sir. I tell you what, it is a hell of a reason to kick. And something is telling me he was acting like this for some timein this match. This community is shitty but not that shitty to votekick a 0% team damage guy for no reason. Only flamers, douches or serious trolls are being kicked this way, not counting some extraordinary cases.

The sad part is the guy can’t see any connection between his behavior and being kicked, he wouldn’t post this screenshot otherwise. Almost as sad as you, telling me I’m an unreasonable player because I would react.

• Well the picture clearly shows 2 members of a clan does it not? This behaviour reminded me of some thing early last year,
    were I killed 4 players one at a time who were in the same clan and I was swiftly kicked to my horror. With so many
    servers the lack of admins was always a problem on the officials.

• @Deadpan:

i wasn’t spamming

Odd. I’ll need a new term for repeatedly posting useless information in text-chat now.

@loin:

Well the picture clearly shows 2 members of a clan does it not? This behaviour reminded me of some thing early last year, were I killed 4 players one at a time who were in the same clan and I was swiftly kicked to my horror.

Moral of the story; avoid clans at all costs.

@lemonater47:

Lol Lemon

• @loin:

Well the picture clearly shows 2 members of a clan does it not?

Two members of a clan don’t count for 70% of the votes, and they would’ve voted yes anyway because of the reasons stated above.

were I killed 4 players one at a time who were in the same clan and I was swiftly kicked to my horror.

Soooo which clan was this? Also you must know a lot of people in pubs where tags not because they’re in a competitive clan, but because they just want to.

• I never kick people unless they’re griefing. Ragers and whiners? Who gives a fuck, ignore them or hide the chat.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I never kick people unless they’re griefing. Ragers and whiners? Who gives a fuck, ignore them or hide the chat.

The people who vote yes give a fuck obviously.

• lol. of course i wasn’t raging until after the majority voted ‘no’ for a deliberate tk. i’ve never seen anyone not rage when that happens.
    also, clearly i said ‘piss off’ to Nemisis for starting a kickvote against me, which since HE killed ME, is obviously permissable and expected.
    also, I WASN’T SPAMMING YOU MORON. in fact, starting a kickvote without explaining why is bad manners. pointing out i have 0% FF damage is relevant information. and the only reason it has my name a few times is because everyone else was silent.
    also, clearly these people WERE fucking idiots, so why would i hide the truth from them?
    also, clearly it had nothing to do with that, or they would have mentioned that on the chat.

• @Silu:

Kicking a person who’s raging over a computer game, calling people “idiots” and “fucking morons!” because they didn’t join him in his personal revenge vs some random tker (the guy had low team damage % probably and stayed) then telling them to piss off - is pretty reasonable, dear sir. I tell you what, it is a hell of a reason to kick. And something is telling me he was acting like this for some timein this match. This community is shitty but not that shitty to votekick a 0% team damage guy for no reason. Only flamers, douches or serious trolls are being kicked this way, not counting some extraordinary cases.

The sad part is the guy can’t see any connection between his behavior and being kicked, he wouldn’t post this screenshot otherwise. Almost as sad as you, telling me I’m an unreasonable player because I would react.

dude, i know when things are unusual and when things are not. getting deliberately tked, saying so on the chat, initiating a kickvote, and getting complete radio silence with a vast majority ‘no’ vote is extremely unusual.
    but i’ve never seen anyone get kicked for saying ‘fucking morons’. not once. and i’ve seen that said a lot, in fact i’ve seen much worse.
    kickvoting someone with 0% FF damage while having complete radio silence is also entirely out of the ordinary.
    while saying ‘fucking morons’ when they don’t vote to kick a deliberate tker is commonplace and in fact i’ve seen it for much less.

• The nicer and calmer you are the less likely people are to vote yes.

And was it deliberate? You were both breaking the lock on the cages. Accidents happen. Or were you breaking two different ones.

And you said “kick him you morons” before this other guy decided to kick you. Had you launched a kick before where it failed? Though it doesn’t say anything failed in the chatbox. May of ended before you said that. Immediate rage votes isn’t the best thing to do either. They all be trolls on that there server. So as soon as they see a rager, someone with a temper they take advantage of it. Getting him kicked fills the trolls thirst. So a rage vote, or abuse will often lead to a successful votekick against you. Such is the chivalry community.

If you think someone deliberately TKed you don’t rage at him and don’t immediately votekick him. Raise the point definitely. Say that he’s a teamkiller but without any offensive words. You want to paint him as the bad guy not you as the target. Saying that he’s a teamkiller will mean the rest of your team will know his name and if they get teamkilled by him then that guy will see himself out of the server. And if he does it again to you say he did it again deliberately and launch a votekick. Its more likely to succeed and if he tried it against you its more likely to fail against you as you were calm.

Attitude is a major factor whether a kick succeeds or fails when its uncalled for. Though usually not the root cause of the kick.

• @Deadpan:

also, clearly these people WERE fucking idiots, so why would i hide the truth from them?
    also, clearly it had nothing to do with that, or they would have mentioned that on the chat.

wow. you’re the type of player that calls everyone in a sesrver fucking idiots and expects everyone to be nice to you. well, reap what you sow.

• @lemonater47:

The nicer and calmer you are the less likely people are to vote yes.

And was it deliberate? You were both breaking the lock on the cages. Accidents happen. Or were you breaking two different ones.

And you said “kick him you morons” before this other guy decided to kick you. Had you launched a kick before where it failed? Though it doesn’t say anything failed in the chatbox. May of ended before you said that. Immediate rage votes isn’t the best thing to do either. They all be trolls on that there server. So as soon as they see a rager, someone with a temper they take advantage of it. Getting him kicked fills the trolls thirst. So a rage vote, or abuse will often lead to a successful votekick against you. Such is the chivalry community.

If you think someone deliberately TKed you don’t rage at him and don’t immediately votekick him. Raise the point definitely. Say that he’s a teamkiller but without any offensive words. You want to paint him as the bad guy not you as the target. Saying that he’s a teamkiller will mean the rest of your team will know his name and if they get teamkilled by him then that guy will see himself out of the server. And if he does it again to you say he did it again deliberately and launch a votekick. Its more likely to succeed and if he tried it against you its more likely to fail against you as you were calm.

Attitude is a major factor whether a kick succeeds or fails when its uncalled for. Though usually not the root cause of the kick.

Indeed, I’ve made a concerted effort myself to warn folks at least a few times before raging against a tker. More than once I’ve gotten Tk’d, checked the person’s rank that’s doing it, and 85% of the time they’re rank 5, and something like 6 and 15. Now you might say, perfect candidate for a kickvote, but I say, they’re learning. And there’s no way we’re going to foster a longer term, welcoming community by being mean spirited towards newbies. IF the warnings fail after 2 or 3 times, or he continues to attack his own team regardless, then a vote-kick is usually issued and successful. Sounds like you got trolled hard by a couple clannies who didn’t give a fuck at that moment, or just thought, “it was funny to piss off the rager”. :(

• well thanks for the tips, but it was absolutely deliberate. we were looking at eachother while we were attacking, and he moved up just to hit me, there was no question. i always initiate a kickvote when someone deliberately tks witohut reason or apology, as do most people, and when you say that they deliberately tked, and there is no defence or counter-claim from the accused stating otherwise, in my experience people vote yes. but people immediately voted no, while no-one said anything.
    then the very person that tked me immediately started a kickvote back at me, and as you can see i had 0% tk, so it was obvious to everyone at that point that it was a troll, because i didn’t attack him first. and yet, again, immediately everyone voted ‘yes’. if i was so bad that it warranted a kick, don’t you think people would have complained? but there was radio silence.
    this was quite clearly a clan using another form of communication to troll people. anyone would be angry at that point.
    there was nothing going on before that happened, i was just playing the game, as was everyone, this was totally out of the blue, so to suggest i brought it on myself is reversing the situation.
    i think it’s a quite important situation, and i didn’t expect people on this forum would be dismissive and accusatory of me just because i got angry when i had every right to be.

• Deadpan, I realize that at your age and stage in life this may be a very irritating thing to have happen to you, but you’ll get through it. You don’t really get the right to get angry over a videogame, either. Not when being kicked as a result of spamming the chat.

@Deadpan:

i think it’s a quite important situation

Why is this important? You were kicked from a server. There’s nothing extraordinary about this situation.

• @Deadpan:

well thanks for the tips, but it was absolutely deliberate. we were looking at eachother while we were attacking, and he moved up just to hit me, there was no question. i always initiate a kickvote when someone deliberately tks witohut reason or apology, as do most people, and when you say that they deliberately tked, and there is no defence or counter-claim from the accused stating otherwise, in my experience people vote yes. but people immediately voted no, while no-one said anything.
    then the very person that tked me immediately started a kickvote back at me, and as you can see i had 0% tk, so it was obvious to everyone at that point that it was a troll, because i didn’t attack him first. and yet, again, immediately everyone voted ‘yes’. if i was so bad that it warranted a kick, don’t you think people would have complained? but there was radio silence.
    this was quite clearly a clan using another form of communication to troll people. anyone would be angry at that point.
    there was nothing going on before that happened, i was just playing the game, as was everyone, this was totally out of the blue, so to suggest i brought it on myself is reversing the situation.
    i think it’s a quite important situation, and i didn’t expect people on this forum would be dismissive and accusatory of me just because i got angry when i had every right to be.

You raged and insulted the whole server before he initiated a kick against you. You found yourself an opportunistic troll who knew what would happen.

Move to NZ or Australia. If you can keep calm and that happens to you those trolls get banned. Even if its a Clan of them banning one if them from a large amount of servers stops the rest. Or they get way worse and all get banned.

• oh just shut the fuck up. first of all i’m 30. second of all I WAS NOT SPAMMING. that was over a period of time, as you could easily see for yourself. right in that chat it said that a kickvote had initiated, which takes 30 seconds. there were 5 comments. THAT IS NOT SPAMMING, THAT IS ONLY TALKING. IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE SPAMMING BECAUSE NO-ONE ELSE WAS TALKING. and most of that was done AFTER i was kicked, because as you should know, you can see how many people voted for you, and they voted to kick me right from the start, so you are reversing things as well.

now fuck off you idiot. i hate having to fucking repeat myself.

• Cry some more you big baby.

Shit happens, get over it.