Vanguards charge broken

• It seem like everyone given up trying to tell dev to fix things. There have been no posts about how broken vanguards charge is now? That thing needs a fix. Before it just sucked, now it’s broken. It sends you twice as far as if you were shoot by a balista.

• There have been dozens of posts about the vanguard charge.

• @Sciffer:

It seem like everyone given up trying to tell dev to fix things. There have been no posts about how broken vanguards charge is now? That thing needs a fix. Before it just sucked, now it’s broken. It sends you twice as far as if you were shoot by a balista.

1. Broken vanguard charge
    2. Helmets.
    3. Bubble.
    3. Panic parry.
    4. Shield knights are too bad.
    5. Brandi/Clay/Archers are too OP.
    6. lemon’s postcount.
    7. Rank 5 4eva. My unlocks are resetting.
    8. I’m leaving.
    9. Incompetent modders amateurs TBS.
    10. Chiv+ our salvation

Chiv forum in a nutshell. So yes, there are lots of posts about the broken charge.

• @Silu:

1. Broken vanguard charge2. Helmets.3. Bubble.3. Panic parry. 4. Shield knights are too bad. 5. Brandi/Clay/Archers are too OP.6. lemon’s postcount.Chiv forum in a nutshell. So yes, there are lots of posts about the broken charge.

You forgot bugged ranks. And the hundreds of “Now I quit for real” topics.

• @Rickvs:

You forgot bugged ranks. And the hundreds of “Now I quit for real” topics.

True. Edited.

• I certainly have given up asking TBS to fix bugs. Why bother? If they do fix one bug it will be by bringing back 3 others that were ‘fixed’ months ago.

• I tried Van’s charge yesterday and it was stopping me mid-air now at an appropriate range if I leaped from a height, instead of brokenly sending me flying 20-30 feet as before… was this fixed on the back end somehow? Or was I just unlucky and unable to reproduce as I was last week. Last week I did it a hundred times testing from a cliff and flying as far as the eye could see…

• @RavnosCC:

I tried Van’s charge yesterday and it was stopping me mid-air now at an appropriate range if I leaped from a height, instead of brokenly sending me flying 20-30 feet as before… was this fixed on the back end somehow? Or was I just unlucky and unable to reproduce as I was last week. Last week I did it a hundred times testing from a cliff and flying as far as the eye could see…

I certainly can no longer do it too. Interesting to point out though, is that the Zweihander is the only vanguard sword I use. It’s possible that only this weapon still charges normal in contrast to the Claymore and the Greatsword.

• @Rickvs:

I certainly can no longer do it too. Interesting to point out though, is that the Zweihander is the only vanguard sword I use. It’s possible that only this weapon still charges normal in contrast to the Claymore and the Greatsword.

I tested w/the Bardiche, could no longer fly.

• There was a 12,7MB patch yesterday. o.O

• @RavnosCC:

I tested w/the Bardiche, could no longer fly.

I believe only the swords could make you fly in the first place.

• @Rickvs:

I believe only the swords could make you fly in the first place.

This is true

• I checked it out, I think the vanguard charges are now like there were before CU2patch

• When vanguards charge their gravity should change to zero.

Then there would be no more vanguards a they would all be living on the moon.

• @Silu:

6. lemon’s postcount.

Holy fuck. ban please.

• Why the hell this ain’t fixed yet!?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Why the hell this ain’t fixed yet!?

Becuase this was broken in the past patch they did then they all went on holiday.

• @INerevar:

I checked it out, I think the vanguard charges are now like there were before CU2patch

This is actually wrong.

• They should bring back the quick charge attacks (and limit their dragability). Right now you can choose between hovering Vanguards (Chiv+) and flying Vanguards (vanilla). As far as I know there wasn’t an air force in medieval times…

• the possible better fix is to make all the vanguard charges stabs like us pole arms suffer with.