Appeal for Retsnom

• I wish to Appeal to TB to allow Mr Retsnom to return to the boards.
    on the grounds that he is a knowledgeable Gamer who also runs Chivalry servers with his clans.

We do not know each other nor have I been contacted by him or any of his clan members.
    I believe some objectivity and neutrality is a good thing.
    your initial ban might have been without a considered consideration to the community as a whole.
    I offer this :cupcake: cupcake with some Earl Grey tea to TB as token of diplomacy.

• Does he want to return, the forums are practically dead.

• I don’t know tbh atm I am trying to avoid the red padlocks springing up suddenly. He might have a site for that clan. Also its posible he is a visitor here to keep up to date. Thats a fine looking sword btw.

• Retsnom got banned? I always assumed he just stopped posting. If he did get banned that’s a bunch of bullshit. The only person I ever saw him be mean to was Lemon. And Lemon and Retsnom always end up fighting anyway so it’s no big deal.

Retsnom is very cool, when I asked him to help me with my internet problems a few weeks ago he literally sat down with me for an hour to try to get it fixed. (still didn’t get it fixed, but it’s the thought that counts) He’s also spent way more time than anyone else on these forums finding fixes and pointing out the flaws in the game.

Honestly he should just get ban immunity. Unless he ends of snapping and starts a rant calling everyone a bunch of cotton picking ******s or something.

• I don’t think he was permabanned. If he was perma’d for arguing with Lemon, well, that’d be mighty sad.

• rets has ENOUGH stress to deal with in his teamspeak 3 server alone. unban him!

• I got temp-banned for nothing not too long ago, it seems the moderators are just trigger-happy, which is funny since they’re banning people even though there’s only like 100 of us on the forums in total, if that. It’s like they’re ‘trying’ to kill their community.

• Nazi Mods. I got banned for 1 month for saying “Wtf is this a joke?” when they first announced CDW.

• I don’t want to upset the apple cart here but it has to be asked What did we do to seemingly deserve such a group of draconian moderators. Last year I remember seeing endless locks and censoring by kimiko and here posse. On my return some of the mods had moved into the dev team and we had other mods. How ever from about 11 weeks after the launch of this chivalry game, It became clear to me the site and its mod were in fact off centre, becoming draconian.

The worse was I noted some Brits also amongst the mod group who actually proved they thought the rays of sunlight shone down from the TB heavens as the others did hehe. Swiftly locking or banning people and now they moved on themselves. The fact is were we are today is worst if you analyse it from day one of the game release and this site and how it has progressed. I like TB and the game chivalry but am not a fan boy, also I note a lot of people are not happy with the game as is.

As a community sprung from being asked to buy this game yes buy by TB. Bearing in mind the majority of consumers can’t get a refund from steam or even an answer on the steam boards or here by TB, At least you should reign in your moderators zeal and eagerness to lock and ban Us yes Us constantly. This is the last sanctuary were we can complain even in jest to each other as You TB really left us no other options at all. If you believe by subtle killing off the community and its dedicated posters you will see and end to the problems it is a mistaken concept. Out of a million gamers I’d guess here actively is less then 100
    now.

Give us some new mods or re-educate the ones you have to actually be objective and in some cases not so willing to Lock and ban members at Mr tibbys whims or outbursts hehe. Bring some warm fireplaces and nice soft lights with wine back to us here ta. Not this igloo in alaska were we are stuck in a freezer with no boots to often.

• Loin, I’m afraid you have no idea what you are saying. First of all, don’t be so quick to jump on the moderators. The developers also have locking/banning privileges as well. So while the moderators are the vocal ones, there may be some ninja behind the scenes doing their duty. The mods are just doing what has been asked of them. I’m sorry if you don’t approve, but you have some things a wee bit backwards.

• Never seen them censor threads. And they only started banning people for very short amounts of times in November. Like they did some sort of crackdown.

And when Retsnom and I got banned it was actually when we both started agreeing with each other. Which is very strange. I was apparently provoking him. I was just saying he didn’t have enough evidence and they went and got some more to prove my points.

Retsnom is a helpful guy who had good intentions but a short temper. Still, everyone has their flaws. No one should be permabanned for it.

Though I doubt he’s perma banned. More than likely he’s just stopped posting for various reasons. In fact have any of you checked his post history and when he last posted?.

Edit: Yeah his last post was on the 9th of December and he was bitching about the forums. This is way after we got banned. So he was probably frustrated with the forums and left. He’s not currently banned.

• How would you know if he’s banned or not? Are you a moderator? No, you’re the guy who posts ridiculous statements to start arguments. Seriously, how could you even post in this thread? Have you no shame?

• @BillDoor:

How would you know if he’s banned or not? Are you a moderator? No, you’re the guy who posts ridiculous statements to start arguments. Seriously, how could you even post in this thread? Have you no shame?

It actually says on everyone’s profile in the Status section whether they’re offline, online, or banned. When Lemon was banned if you looked it said “banned” on his status.

Oh come on Billdoor, Lemon’s been getting better. His past few posts have been quite productive and/or on topic.

• **Retsnom
    Banned

**He’s also not listed on the Member List. You have to find one of his old posts to pull up the profile. I still think it shows no class for him to post in this thread.

• @BillDoor:

How would you know if he’s banned or not? Are you a moderator? No, you’re the guy who posts ridiculous statements to start arguments. Seriously, how could you even post in this thread? Have you no shame?

Becusse we got banned in November and his posts were in December. Unless he got banned again for some other reason but that didn’t involve me.

• A sure way of someone getting banned is to be disrespectful towards Torn Banner and/or other players. Which seems to always be the number one reason for bans.

• @BillDoor:

**Retsnom
    Banned

**He’s also not listed on the Member List. You have to find one of his old posts to pull up the profile. I still think it shows no class for him to post in this thread.

He probably got banned for arguing with their number one fanboys junk posts.

• @gregcau:

He probably got banned for arguing with their number one fanboys junk posts.

And that ban obviously finished judging by when his last posts were. If he got banned again for something else it had nothing to do with me. Unless he brought something else up with me that I didn’t see.

Still its been a month. He should get unbanned for whatever it was.

• Do people not understand what permabanned means?

His original account got perma banned and seeing as ban evading is also against the rules, I very much suspect his other guy perma’d as well.

• This post is deleted!