Royal Knights

• http://www.royalknightsguild.com

Royal Knight’s Council:
    Blaine | Wolfy | Sophax | Dubjay | MarkedOne
    Guild Roster

Royal Knight’s History:

The Royal Knights as a clan first began on the 13th August 2009 under the name ‘Knights of Valor’, founded for the veteran players of Age of Chivalry and those who want to hone their skills and fight alongside some of the finest players. On 6th April 2010, the ‘Knights of Valor’ officially renamed to the ‘Royal Knights’ after we sought a name change. One month after our creation, we participated in our first clan war against the French clan, ‘All Starz Gamerz’ and gained our first victory on the battlefield and one week later, gained our second victory against the ‘Imperial Guards’ clan. We have since then dedicated ourselves to competitive play whilst also doing our part in the community. The clan was founded and subsequently joined by several members all with 5 years of experience, those that had been playing before Age of Chivalry even made it on to Steam.

After the Royal Knights entered the competitive scene, we soon proved ourselves amongst many other clans and we began to rise, taking on more members. Late in 2011, PGP (PlayGround Players) became inactive on AoC, and the members that still had the will to play, merged with the Royal Knights and were made to feel at home and welcome.

The Royal Knights later joined in on the US AoC League along with a reformed KoTrT (Knights of the Round Table). RK left the NA league undefeated with 16 straight victories and in great shape with further experienced players and a great team with very high morale, which as we went through matches, contributed further to our great teamwork as we learned more about each other and our enemies. The league didn’t completely finish however, but we had a blast and would do it again. Huge shoutout to gB for setting that one up!

The Royal Knights now seeks to establish itself in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and we’re looking for new members to join us - be it competitive players or casual. We train and help all of our members regardless of whether they opt to join our competitive team or not. We are seeking players from the EU region only.

Feel free to visit our teamspeak 3 channel at:

royalknightsguild.teamspeak3.com
    Channel: Royal Knights Public Lobby

• can’t wait to see you guys out there :)

• @Vox:

can’t wait to see you guys out there :)

Yeah we are hyped! Hopefully we’ll have some awesome scrims with you guys and many others!

• Whenever I see a RK on the battlefield I realise that I am doomed

• I would really like to join you but i never played Age of Chivalry. However i played Mount and Blade Warband for about 2 years and was member of one of the strongest clans.
    I have a headset, ts3 and a lot of free time to spend on Age of Chivalry. I am from germany but i guess i can speak english quite good. If there is a possibility for me to join, i would be really happy if you could contact me.

• Of course, just add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/RKMartin/ and we’ll have a little chat. The same goes for anyone else looking to join up, or you can apply directly at our forum.

• We have updated our policy on recruitment. We are now seeking players from the EU region only.

• I would apply but I suck xD

• @Blood:

I would apply but I suck xD

The Royal Knight’s is a serious team with many veterans. If you’d apply and get accepted there is no doubt before your trial time is over that you would be a completely different player.

The trial time for RK varies from player to player, since we promote players only when we think they are ready to display the skill we think RK players should have.

If you think you might have what it takes, there is no danger in applying.

Join us, NOW!

• I wanted to join you guys , too bad that you only accept european players right now :/.

I consider myself to be pretty good and was looking for a competitive clan.

• I’ve seen Blaine ingame, he was pretty good I guess :p

• Hey, i really like the sound of your clan, Im new to AoC however im a fast learner and enjoy competitive play with my main background in FPS. I am 23 n from the UK, im both mature and imature and i am no stranger to working in a team and i much prefer it to lone gunning or lone slashing in this case, it would be great to trial with such a seasoned team. My steam name is one_alpha.

Peace

• @AkaSnake:

I wanted to join you guys , too bad that you only accept european players right now :/.

Well it’s just that the ping issue and our timeschedule is way off yours and will probably make it hard for you to train and fight clanwars with us.

However if you’re looking for an competitive NA clan I reccomend Vanquish.

http://teamvanquish.freeforums.org/

• @RK:

@AkaSnake:

I wanted to join you guys , too bad that you only accept european players right now :/.

Well it’s just that the ping issue and our timeschedule is way off yours and will probably make it hard for you to train and fight clanwars with us.

However if you’re looking for an competitive NA clan I reccomend Vanquish.

http://teamvanquish.freeforums.org/

Alright thanks for the reference! I’ve been playing with some of them and they’re pretty good :)

• They’re okay I guess.

P.S. high five on the avatar. Best anime this year by far.

• @SlyGoat:

They’re okay I guess.

P.S. high five on the avatar. Best anime this year by far.

Hehe thanks , I loved it! :) I’m a huge fan of animes but yeah it’s in my top for sure.

• @Toastbr0t:

I’ve seen Blaine ingame, he was pretty good I guess :p

Nonsense! If he was so good, why was he lured into a filthy subreddit by me?!

• @Satoshi:

@Toastbr0t:

I’ve seen Blaine ingame, he was pretty good I guess :p

Nonsense! If he was so good, why was he lured into a filthy subreddit by me?!

Because tentacles

• We have a public teamspeak 3 channel for you to join, all welcome:

sweden.clanwarz.com:1105
    Channel: Royal Knights, Casual

We’ll be getting 2 24 slot servers, soon, and these servers will be for the EU region. We’ll be rotating TO, TDM, a couple of KOTH and one or two FFA maps, although what exactly will be decided over time.

We encourage you to join in with us if you play on our servers and the info for these will be posted as soon as we get a hold of them!

• We are now no longer actively recruiting. Thanks for all of the interest!