SaFE Survival Guide!

• Hornet or Constellation package?
    I like the included “Six Month Hull Insurance” lol

• Was actually thinking about the 300i package. Get the soundtrack and a slick little ship with some starting credits.

I kind of want to wait until the actual release of the game though to be honest. Just experience it all at once, after it’s been tested and optimized and ready to go. Maybe grab the Oculus Rift as well ;)

• @H:

I’d rather save that money for Star Citizen ;)

I already have a fund going, so I should be able to build a new rig right before the game hits. I’ve given enough money to Chivalry/TB hehe

Looks cool. Reminds me of the original Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYciOsyQb-I

• I’ve got Star Citizen, when the multipalyer dog-fighting comes out, BOOM! I’ll be playing that. I’ll also be getting the Oculus rift. I think on that day, Chiv will be dead to me, providing Star Citizen can provide that hook that chiv got into me.

• @Toll:

I’ve got Star Citizen, when the multipalyer dog-fighting comes out, BOOM! I’ll be playing that. I’ll also be getting the Oculus rift. I think on that day, Chiv will be dead to me, providing Star Citizen can provide that hook that chiv got into me.

When Star Citizen hits, all other games will vanish from my library. Chivalry is just a time killer until then.

Tell you the truth, after the debacle that was/is Chivalry, SC is kind of my own personal last hope for PC gaming. It’s the only new game on my radar that I’m actually excited about. As stupid as it sounds, Chivalry actually killed a large part of my enthusiasm when it comes to gaming, online games in particular.

The time I spend in front of the computer and gaming has significantly gone down since I quit "playing" Chivalry.

• Thanks Tom Banner, you killed HEXEN.

• @BillDoor:

Thanks Tom Banner, you killed HEXEN.

FUCK YOU STEVE PIGGOT!

• Meh, I blame myself for expecting too much. I now expect nothing out of this game or its developers and I’m a happy camper!

As long as the troll aspect, stupid weapons and voice commands remain in the game, I can play it casually and get some laughs.

• @H:

Meh, I blame myself for expecting too much. I now expect nothing out of this game or its developers and I’m a happy camper!

As long as the troll aspect, stupid weapons and voice commands remain in the game, I can play it casually and get some laughs.

Thank god SaFE includes the sling, then.
    So far you don’t have a specific rule about fisting people to death, though. It would be cool to see a video about how to demolish knights with huge weapons by only using fists.

• Haha, well, everyone has fists regardless of their loadout. So I guess it’s an approved weapon… a MANLY weapon at that!

• @H:

Haha, well, everyone has fists regardless of their loadout. So I guess it’s an approved weapon… a MANLY weapon at that!

True. Fists are my favourite archer secondary XD

• You have convinced me. I shall stealth assassinate people with my fists for a glorious video!

• Mod

Just repeatedly punch their bubble to prove a point ;)

• ^^^^^^^^^ YES

• Just started watching your videos. They’re so good. You sir, are a seriously skilled player. If you play on any particular servers leave a reply and I might see you on it some time. Would love to meet you on a duel server. Translation: I would love to be killed by your superhuman skills.