Chivalry goals for 2014.

• I hope everyone had a good holiday break.

With a new year at hand, everyone sets new goals for the new year. With that in mind, here are my goals that I’d like to try to accomplish as a moderator and community member.

One major thing I’d like to do this year is to have contests and events every month. Just something to get the players together for a night and have some fun. If anyone has an idea for what kind of event or contest you’d like to see then shoot me a PM. One idea for a community event could be something like a game of javelins only with 200% speed. Maybe a contest could be best kill or screenshot, etc. Events and contests will be great to keep people active, keep people creative and get people to possibly try new things.

As a moderator, I’d like to hopefully see less bans throughout the year, however that is a two way street. There are rules up so that way people aren’t confused as to why they got banned or why they received a warning. I’d like there also to be a better relationship between the moderators and fellow members because there seems to be some misunderstanding between each other, which can cause some unwanted negativity. Moderators aren’t here to babysit or try to pick fights with you, we’re simply here to enforce the rules and make sure that everyone has a good time. If we can all have mutual respect towards each other, it will make everything better.

As a player, I’d like to continue to get better and continue to help those that need it whenever I can. I’m always getting Steam messages with people asking for help for many different things, related either to the forum or the game. So I’d like to keep helping people out but I’d love it if others did the same. It’d be great to have a network of people helping out those that need it because nothing can be more daunting than joining a new game and/or community and not knowing where to look or how to get started. If you see someone in-game, in the forum or anywhere else that needs help, then do your best to help them or point them out to someone that can or point them to the forums.

Helping someone out goes a long way because not only are you helping them enjoy and play the game, but you’re helping the community grow by showing a pay it forward kind of thinking that everyone could always use.With all that said, if you have any goals then feel free to share them.

• I second :D

• Well I don’t really have any goals but I do know that when Dark Souls 2 is released, I’m fucking outta here.

• Don’t push the ban button. That way you ban no one which is less people than last year.

I have the best ideas.

• @DokB:

Dark Souls 2 is released, I’m fucking outta here.

This.

/10chars

• Gratz on your 100th post, Wolf. We luv u <3

• How about telling the devs to fix the game?

• @Enigma:

How about telling the devs to fix the game?

^

#10chars4lyfe

• @Flippy:

Gratz on your 100th post, Wolf. We luv u <3

Naww thanks Flippy ♥

• @LTTLWLF:

Naww thanks Flippy ♥

YOU RUINED IT! YOU STUPID INBRED PIECE OF ban

• Yeah i doubt chivalry will last another year

• I hope for more active Chivalry+ players, both vets and rookies.
    I suspect the mod was what people wanted, but not what they expected. Also, it unfortunately seems like the creators dropped it. (I can’t blame them, really. Still, it sucks.)

• @PooDawg:

Yeah i doubt chivalry will last another year

People keep sahing that chivalry wont last for x amount of time yet it still manages too.

• i hope for a new melee game to come out that is competitive and fun to play

• I deleted chiv from steam a decent length of time ago - and I dont miss what it sunk to. I believe the original game to be beyond fixing now as even if it was suddenly miraculously restored to pre-july, then with proper fixes and changes (that dont break the competitive aspect of the game) and expanded (PROPERLY, FUCK OFF DW) the dream has still ended and people wouldnt come back.

I hope for TB to sell the game development rights to people who care also. Alas, they only want to milk it like a dying, enslaved cow with 75% off sales to lure 10 hour players in forever to fund their biscuit tin with chocolate hobnobs indefinitely, whilst doing basically NOTHING of any value or worth.

Until they all become morbid obesitoids, at which point i will dance and cheer and celebrate in fine style with a bottle of vintage Dom Perignon until their inevitable passing from this world.

Unless they stop being total twats, start again - develop a new chiv game from scratch (WITHOUT SINGLE PLAYER, JESUS), make it good, and give it a development cycle of at least 3 years. And do a good job, and give us all back what we loved and more. In which case I will also celebrate in fine style.

But im a realist…

• A new fast paced medieval slasher is due for release ! link below
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1711512107/chivalry-medieval-warfare?ref=live

It does look very good tbh just like ground hog day that movie.

• @loin:

A new fast paced medieval slasher is due for release ! link below
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1711512107/chivalry-medieval-warfare?ref=live

God that game is terrible. Full of clan fags who abuse exploits like “dragging”. They could also fake attacks with “feints” which weren’t even in the game.

• Medieval combat goal for 2014:
    http://kingdomcomerpg.com/

• @loin:

A new fast paced medieval slasher is due for release ! link below

That was all that was raised? Pretty cheap kickstarter.

• If you really want to help people, fucking listen. That’s it.

So far developers haven’t even acknowledged the fact that people who dislike the current game mechanics -i.e. the people who backed this game and played it from the very beginning- even exist.