Hello, This Thread Is Locked

• Or it will be soon… I’m watching you moderators (AND TBS DEVELOPERS(i got ur back Keith)), and when the time is right, I will strike like lighting. Or like a snake.

Or both, which I guess would be an eel? Except we’re not underwater, so it’s a land eel.

I will strike like a land eel, TBS MODS! DOST THOU HEARETH I!? THOU DARETH NOT LOCKETH THE THREAD WHICH THOU NOW READETH, FOR THOU SHALL TASTE THE UNDYING WRRRRRATH AND FURY OF THE EEL GOD!
    (roll the r’s when you read this, and imagine it in Patrick Stewart’s voice)

So yeah. Don’t do it.

EDIT: Yes keith, I’m aware TB devs can also lock threads, but that doesn’t change the fact that most of the bans and locks are nazi-ish. If you’d like, I’ll go back and change my original post.
    EDIT 2: just had to point out that at the time of this posting, I had 420 posts.

• For the record, the moderators are not the only ones that can lock a thread, the members of Torn Banner can do so as well.

So if the thread is locked and there isn’t a message at the end of it from me telling you why it’s being locked then it was another moderator or someone from the team.

With that said…

LOCKED!

kidding…

• You guys need to go outside and get some fresh air. Might be good for you.

• @Kimiko:

You guys need to go outside and get some fresh air. Might be good for you.

• Well thanks a lot Kimi, there goes my confidence AND my epic post count in one fel swoop of your hateful negativity. THANKS A LOT!

• Kimiko these forums are fresh air.

And way to go hurting Oy’s feelings! It’s okay Oy, c’mere hugz

The mean old lady won’t hurt you anymore.

• So bans for abuse, trolling and lots of foul language is nazi-ish?

• Rumpel, I really do love that pic, thanks ;)

And sorry Oy! Have a cookie, that should perk you right back up!

• @lemonater47:

So bans for abuse, trolling and lots of foul language is nazi-ish?

In most cases I have see, yes it is almost draconian thought police filled with obvious favoritism for anything counter to a positive point. The problem is that too many (of those that are still left to post) are hyper sensitive, easily offended for being called an idiot or even ignorant (meaning lack of knowledge) specially after they have been proven to be an idiot. On top of this the Mods have changed people’s posts or outright deleted it in fear that someone might be offended by it. Just grow up people and sack up. They are just words. No one is here stalking anyone, nor are they actually threatening violence. No one is going to kill themselves because they were offended in a post and if they do, they were weak minded and have other problems IRL. If we all agreed and got along this would be a very boring world and by weeding out those that with dissenting views, this forum also becomes boring and dull with the same 60+ people posting on every thread. So congrats you have achieved mediocrity!

• Pretty much what Hammer said. We all have the right to free speach, but with that comes the risk of being offended.

What we do NOT have is the right to not be offended. The right to censor people who are using their right of speach.

That being said, I think we can all move on as friends, like Flippy and Lemon. Thank you for the cookie Kimiko, I shall enjoy it immensely. Right after I check it for poison, anyway. #donttrustmods1014

• @Oy:

That being said, I think we can all move on as friends, like Flippy and Lemon.

Please, Lemon is hardly my friend. All I said was his past few posts have been much better than his previous ones. But that doesn’t mean his other 5,000+ posts are good.

We shall see.

• Oh no, I can sense the drama coming. What 13 year old’s would refer to as, “The Butthurt”.

• I see one of the prudish mods deleted the gamer girls thread. Looks like it is one of the following.

milpool,
    Andrew,
    Lucas,
    BobT36,
    Memnon

I vaguely recall Bob being quite a prude so I bet it was him :-)

• Keith edited a post of mine in the Retsnom thread. I asked why he did it. He responds to other people blowing things out of proportion and it’s not that big of a deal, and says rules are now up. Instead of answering my question or waiting for a response, he then goes ahead and LOCKS THE FUCKING THREAD. #fuckingmodsyolo

• The irony in Oy’s post is hilarious. It wasn’t me that locked the thread. Like I have said before, unless I specifically state I’m locking the thread then I don’t lock it.

As for your answer, which you actually didn’t ask me for, I edited it as a joke response to your original message which wasn’t really anything in case anyone was wondering, quite random to say the least. However, I won’t be editing anything unless it breaks one of the forum rules and since your post didn’t, then I must apologize.

I don’t know what some of you are doing but I’m trying to find a common ground between members and moderators, so editing that post was an error on my part.

• Well I figured you probably didn’t lock it, but since your post was the last one in the thread, the assumption was an obvious one.
    Assume makes an ass out of u and me.
    So the only logical answer is that it was The Piggot.

Also, my post before you edited it was quite funny in my opinion. It was based in reality. Maybe you have a thing for left arms, that’s ok I support your rights, but you’re putting words in my mouth. And left arms. You ever think maybe I’d like to edit your posts? A man can dream…

• It could have been anyone to lock it.

Also, I’m more of a knee cap guy.

• Keith is a goddamn nazimod.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Keith is a goddamn nazimod.

But his sig rocks.

• @gregcau:

But his sig rocks.

I only put that because any pictures I’d put wouldn’t be worthy of Greg’s own.