A few thing that need fix imo..

• And when will people learn flinching is FINE. Combat is faster, it’s not gonna be like MWs flinching because obviously windups will go faster. So many people complain of this and don’t realize they are swinging while his attack is already full swing, which makes perfect sense why it would be a hit trade. I see CFtP nerf happening all over again lol too many people crying about things that they have never fully understood and will cause so much to get nerfed for no reason.

• Eno, you’re sounding like a fanboy. It’s true that the OP just needs more skill to understand where he’s wrong, but everything isn’t fine and dandy either. The effectiveness of LMB is a fuckin joke, some of the windups are instant, vikings can block attacks from behind them when they turtle behind their shield, Spartans sometimes have their spears despawned when going to throw, etc.

I could go on but I’m not in the mood right now, just have to step in and say that as someone with a good amount of time invested, this game needs a lot of work before it’s in a very good spot. New maps, TO, more gamemodes, more unlockables, more weapons woud be nice.

• @Oy:

Eno, you’re sounding like a fanboy. It’s true that the OP just needs more skill to understand where he’s wrong, but everything isn’t fine and dandy either. The effectiveness of LMB is a fuckin joke, some of the windups are instant, vikings can block attacks from behind them when they turtle behind their shield, Spartans sometimes have their spears despawned when going to throw, etc.

I could go on but I’m not in the mood right now, just have to step in and say that as someone with a good amount of time invested, this game needs a lot of work before it’s in a very good spot. New maps, TO, more gamemodes, more unlockables, more weapons woud be nice.

ikr i hate when noobs with 200+ ping join server and lmb spam and i cant block them cus they have huge hitbox or phantom weapon.
    also alt shield bash is easy to block just get better eno noob. and op lol nerf guns on pirates??? i shot a viking point blank with blunderbuss and then he healed like 2 hp and i shot him point blank again and he still lived, and then i’ve taken out groups with melee silly op.

• @Pesky:

ikr i hate when noobs with 200+ ping join server and lmb spam and i cant block them cus they have huge hitbox or phantom weapon.
    also alt shield bash is easy to block just get better eno noob. and op lol nerf guns on pirates??? i shot a viking point blank with blunderbuss and then he healed like 2 hp and i shot him point blank again and he still lived, and then i’ve taken out groups with melee silly op.

God players like you are a plague, if you run by the name pesky in game I really wouldn’t tell me to get better as I’ve seen you play and ya….You might want to get more hours in before you wave those words around.

if you actually tried to read what I said there is nothing about alt shield bash that is hard to block it is when you pair it with block fakes and alt bashes is when it becomes a problem. As the position you block in is the exact same position alt shield bash goes into right before it hits. Just wait for it to be a known thing and you will see it all over.

• wtf u never seen me play i’d wreck ur ass lol

• Response to Oy…

I think you are looking into the word fine too much, I mean everything is pretty much tolerable…is any weapon/class really THAT op that it can’t be stopped? No, certain classes are supposed to have certain advantages and disadvantages the way people throw around posts like this it’s almost like they want every class to be the same which kinda defeats the whole purpose of deadliest warrior…

I mean he’s talking of buffing pirate weapons……are me and lemon the only ones that find that borderline retarded?

Pirates are extremely strong in 1v1s, they have the fastest weapons along with the fastest ripostes. Buffing them in melee is only gonna make them more of a powerhouse and saying they are no good in group situations is just blasphemy…firing squads anyone? And if he means 1v3’s It’s kinda like Maa’s in MW…they aren’t any good in group situations either but does that mean they are bad and need buffs? C’mon now

And when you say lmb is too strong…boy have I heard this since age if chivalry and it still never makes sense. Lmb spamming is in no way rewarding and is probably the easiest way to get yourself killed going against anyone over lvl 4. If you are talking just lmb in general most likely they are putting a little drag on it to the side (yes smaller weapons can drag too) and it’s just barely going around block. Once you understand this you will just block later.

Windups should be fast, have you ever held a ninjato? It weighs less than a pound…it’s practically a toothpick. They have said time and time again this is a different game then MW it’s not the same one. So you will get into a lot of hit trades trying to flinch people as if it were MW instead of blocking more as you should in DW.

The Viking shield thing well, knights had that all throughout MW and I don’t really think one person complained about that.

I guess now your really gonna think I’m sounding like a fan boy but for this game to have been made in 5? 6months? From a team with only a handful of members it’s actually pretty good that it has the few bugs that it does when compared to a game like battlefield 4 that took 2 years to make from a company with loads of money, sponsors and entire buildings full of crew members working on it and still releasing with about 100-1000 different bugs and glitches.

Things like wonky animations make no sense, not one animation is like “omg what is he doing I can’t block this!” If you wanna talk wonky then we can talk about 360 behind the back scorpion helicopter drags in MW that just look absolutely ridiculous.

All I would ask if for people to try to get every class to at least 20 preferably 25+ until they start throwing around nerf bat ideas. EVERY game in the history of video games is complained about off that bat over things that people have just not learned how to deal with or fully understand yet and end up messing up the game in the long run. And ya tldr im at work and on my phone and bored so forgive the long posts.

• scrap me fool

• @The:

Response to Oy…

I think you are looking into the word fine too much, I mean everything is pretty much tolerable…is any weapon/class really THAT op that it can’t be stopped? No, certain classes are supposed to have certain advantages and disadvantages the way people throw around posts like this it’s almost like they want every class to be the same which kinda defeats the whole purpose of deadliest warrior…

I mean he’s talking of buffing pirate weapons……are me and lemon the only ones that find that borderline retarded?

Pirates are extremely strong in 1v1s, they have the fastest weapons along with the fastest ripostes. Buffing them in melee is only gonna make them more of a powerhouse and saying they are no good in group situations is just blasphemy…firing squads anyone? And if he means 1v3’s It’s kinda like Maa’s in MW…they aren’t any good in group situations either but does that mean they are bad and need buffs? C’mon now

And when you say lmb is too strong…boy have I heard this since age if chivalry and it still never makes sense. Lmb spamming is in no way rewarding and is probably the easiest way to get yourself killed going against anyone over lvl 4. If you are talking just lmb in general most likely they are putting a little drag on it to the side (yes smaller weapons can drag too) and it’s just barely going around block. Once you understand this you will just block later.

Windups should be fast, have you ever held a ninjato? It weighs less than a pound…it’s practically a toothpick. They have said time and time again this is a different game then MW it’s not the same one. So you will get into a lot of hit trades trying to flinch people as if it were MW instead of blocking more as you should in DW.

The Viking shield thing well, knights had that all throughout MW and I don’t really think one person complained about that.

I guess now your really gonna think I’m sounding like a fan boy but for this game to have been made in 5? 6months? From a team with only a handful of members it’s actually pretty good that it has the few bugs that it does when compared to a game like battlefield 4 that took 2 years to make from a company with loads of money, sponsors and entire buildings full of crew members working on it and still releasing with about 100-1000 different bugs and glitches.

Things like wonky animations make no sense, not one animation is like “omg what is he doing I can’t block this!” If you wanna talk wonky then we can talk about 360 behind the back scorpion helicopter drags in MW that just look absolutely ridiculous.

All I would ask if for people to try to get every class to at least 20 preferably 25+ until they start throwing around nerf bat ideas. EVERY game in the history of video games is complained about off that bat over things that people have just not learned how to deal with or fully understand yet and end up messing up the game in the long run. And ya tldr im at work and on my phone and bored so forgive the long posts.

I mostly agree however, there are some things I’d change.
    No, certain classes are supposed to have certain advantages and disadvantages the way people throw around posts like this it’s almost like they want every class to be the same which kinda defeats the whole purpose of deadliest warrior…

The whole “Deadliest warrior” different classes strengths and weaknesses are great! I love the diversity. However, in a 1 v 1 scenario all of the classes should be equal (which they’re not :I). They should just have different strengths and weaknesses and you pick your play style. I’m a very duel oriented person, (and I’d say I’m fairly good at them) but having a class like ninja or spartan that aren’t balanced well in a duel scenario to me takes away from the game. I play Viking/Knight/Samurai most often and I understand the game just released. I just would hate balance be left in the dust like in MW and classes such as a MAA completely own duels. Then have people claim they’re the highest skilled class to play. Well, you know what I call BS. Because everytime I’d duel a MAA, I’d switch to their class and suddenly it was like equals fighting. I feel the same about spartan and ninja right now. If I’m a Samurai and he’s a spartan I have three possible courses of action all of which aren’t good. 1- Play a Spartan as Spartan v Spartan evens it out. 2 - Bend over and get raped by spartan. 3 - Hope to god I can use every dirty trick in the book to beat said Spartan(which I like a clean fight :L just most people are too ignorant too realize an OP class, after 600hrs on MW and 100hrs on DW I’d say I can safely judge the classes ;p). So I’d say make the few slight adjustments to ninja and spartan to even them out, and then go ahead with the map packs.

• archer owns duels

• the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

• Global Moderator

@Mgqc:

the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

Heard of shields?

Even samurai who are shieldless can head on charge into pirates and win. They will lose more people in melee than on the charge itself. Usually no one does on the charge.

The only one that has a disadvantage against a group of pirates is. The ninja. You need the smoke bombs but most people wouldn’t of unlocked them. Or you need a very coordinated attack from everywhere but that’s unlikely unless its a fluke moment. The Shurikens can do ok but you are in a very bad spot when in shuriken range. But pirates will absolutely fire into the smoke. Even if no one is going through it. Once the ninja charged and one ninja missed completely with the smoke it was too far left. But half my pirate team turned and fired into it. Pirate IQ is not high.

But Spartans, knights and Vikings get it easy they have shields and knights have the best armour. A point blank blunderbuss shot on a shield does a mighty 12 damage when a knight is holding it. Vikings and Spartans throw things as well. And the knights crossbow close range can one shot a pirate. Pop him with your crossbow pull out your melee weapons and help kill the rest.

Increasing their melee damage will only make them better in a group. And isn’t that the problem you have with pirates???
    and the axe kills a knight in 3 hits. Sword can do 4 if you are lucky.

The things is with pirates by the time the enemy reaches you the will already be damaged. You hardly ever get in a fight with a full health enemy. You got guns your team has fire there’s always one and other melee weapons the pirate has do more damage. I hardly ever see. Pirates repulse a succesful charge. They repulse one easily when the ones charging are a bunch of pussies when they turn and run after only 1 man from their ten man team goes down.

Pirates win becuase of fear. Sounds funny but its true. They pick off single members or really small groups that are smaller than them. But when you know how to fight them and have a team that will follow you your team in unstoppable against pirates.

We used to do these charges when guns were more accurate and dealt 40% more damage, fire faster and be succesful. Now its just easy provided you and your team aren’t frightened of loud bangs.

• lol not to mention if u put shield on ur back u take no damage and can just 360 spin win you get shot

• @Mgqc:

the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health

MAA is notoriously flawed. It owns in duels, are you suggesting to make the pirate the god of duels as well? I liked a lot of your points but buffing pirate in 1 v 1 is a very big mistake. A good pirate already has A LOT of weapons in a 1 v 1 scenario. 1st off if you’re playing a pirate I assume you’re a decent shot. Well that means you’re going to hit the guy…so now he’s at half life (assume he doesn’t use a shield as most good duelists don’t). Now he has reach most of the time so you parry him. After you parry him you stab-riposte. Now he’s almost dead. It’s very easy to win now…very easy…it will take you 1-2hits and him 1-2hits but you’re faster.
    If you can’t win that IDK what to say.

• @Pesky:

archer owns duels

Archer/MAA. MAA with a dagger is especially scary though. Basically light classes win duels in Chiv.

• lol i once had a hunting group with others in ffa and we all used hunting knife and had same colors as maa ppl were scared of us.

• @Pesky:

lol not to mention if u put shield on ur back u take no damage and can just 360 spin win you get shot

you still take damage through shield.

• @Jon:

you still take damage through shield.

why dont u play the game then tell me that

• maa are good in duel because of their dodge, not their weapon…