A few thing that need fix imo..

• archer owns duels

• the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

• Global Moderator

@Mgqc:

the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

Heard of shields?

Even samurai who are shieldless can head on charge into pirates and win. They will lose more people in melee than on the charge itself. Usually no one does on the charge.

The only one that has a disadvantage against a group of pirates is. The ninja. You need the smoke bombs but most people wouldn’t of unlocked them. Or you need a very coordinated attack from everywhere but that’s unlikely unless its a fluke moment. The Shurikens can do ok but you are in a very bad spot when in shuriken range. But pirates will absolutely fire into the smoke. Even if no one is going through it. Once the ninja charged and one ninja missed completely with the smoke it was too far left. But half my pirate team turned and fired into it. Pirate IQ is not high.

But Spartans, knights and Vikings get it easy they have shields and knights have the best armour. A point blank blunderbuss shot on a shield does a mighty 12 damage when a knight is holding it. Vikings and Spartans throw things as well. And the knights crossbow close range can one shot a pirate. Pop him with your crossbow pull out your melee weapons and help kill the rest.

Increasing their melee damage will only make them better in a group. And isn’t that the problem you have with pirates???
    and the axe kills a knight in 3 hits. Sword can do 4 if you are lucky.

The things is with pirates by the time the enemy reaches you the will already be damaged. You hardly ever get in a fight with a full health enemy. You got guns your team has fire there’s always one and other melee weapons the pirate has do more damage. I hardly ever see. Pirates repulse a succesful charge. They repulse one easily when the ones charging are a bunch of pussies when they turn and run after only 1 man from their ten man team goes down.

Pirates win becuase of fear. Sounds funny but its true. They pick off single members or really small groups that are smaller than them. But when you know how to fight them and have a team that will follow you your team in unstoppable against pirates.

We used to do these charges when guns were more accurate and dealt 40% more damage, fire faster and be succesful. Now its just easy provided you and your team aren’t frightened of loud bangs.

• lol not to mention if u put shield on ur back u take no damage and can just 360 spin win you get shot

• @Mgqc:

the fuck ur talking about Eno, I ain’t even nearly bad! I top almost every server I’m in with any class! I do understand the game and that is why I posted this! Sure some people like you might enjoy killing easily with those flaws but you got to admit this game is far from finish and I came up with good point! As for pirate buff on sword its not retarded, u said it will be too good in 1 v 1, sorry to tell you this is a team based game! Duel is a part of it, and wtv…did I say they could one hit kill? no, I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health! Guns DOES need less ammo, squad are way too effective and that kinda kill the game for most, never said anything about dammage reduction!

I just want them to be the same as maa vs knight when fighting a knight and not maa vs king health

MAA is notoriously flawed. It owns in duels, are you suggesting to make the pirate the god of duels as well? I liked a lot of your points but buffing pirate in 1 v 1 is a very big mistake. A good pirate already has A LOT of weapons in a 1 v 1 scenario. 1st off if you’re playing a pirate I assume you’re a decent shot. Well that means you’re going to hit the guy…so now he’s at half life (assume he doesn’t use a shield as most good duelists don’t). Now he has reach most of the time so you parry him. After you parry him you stab-riposte. Now he’s almost dead. It’s very easy to win now…very easy…it will take you 1-2hits and him 1-2hits but you’re faster.
    If you can’t win that IDK what to say.

• @Pesky:

archer owns duels

Archer/MAA. MAA with a dagger is especially scary though. Basically light classes win duels in Chiv.

• lol i once had a hunting group with others in ffa and we all used hunting knife and had same colors as maa ppl were scared of us.

• @Pesky:

lol not to mention if u put shield on ur back u take no damage and can just 360 spin win you get shot

you still take damage through shield.

• @Jon:

you still take damage through shield.

why dont u play the game then tell me that

• maa are good in duel because of their dodge, not their weapon…