A simple Inquiry

• Hey Guys I’m from Egypt and i want to know it torn banner servers Support Egypt or not ? because i want to buy the game and play online < can I ? because I heard that they didn’t support Egypt. thank you :)

• they barely support the regions the servers are in… No don’t get the game, you’ll just be another 200+ pinger ruining it.

• I imagine that you would have a decent ping on Euro servers. I’d give it a shot.

• @Devano:

Hey Guys I’m from Egypt and i want to know it torn banner servers Support Egypt or not ? because i want to buy the game and play online < can I ? because I heard that they didn’t support Egypt. thank you :)

When you buy the game, you can join every server available. The ping you’ll get is another story though. AFAIK there are no official African servers.

• @Silu:

When you buy the game, you can join every server available. The ping you’ll get is another story though. AFAIK there are no official African servers.

any how I play mount and blade online cracked and I get 80 ping though , I mean that was pretty good , but don’t know what will ping be in chivalry, so I need Advices… thnx all :D