Whats is up my chivalrous combatants?

• I thought i’d drop in to say hello the the comp community and to also check up on what is going on with everything. I’ve had a blast in this community, ill say that. We had times of great strife and disagreement, but through it all we somehow endured. With my current impression of the present community, it is not entirely broken but still hangs on. After not playing for half a year, id like to know

How many clans are left?
    How often to do scrims occur?
    What old clans remain?
    Are there any plans to revitalized the competitive scene?

As i still play on this dusty old potato i do not wish to play comp anytime soon, however upon graduating high school in a few months i’ll be building one. At that time, i will begin to play again (above 25 FPS lol!) and start to put in the hours. I played for the first time in a long time tonight and i am quite rusty. I simply had that chivalry itch… the desire to make those OH so satisfying head shots, the twang of my bow… and of course the smell of a good breakfast before the battle in the morning.I also notice that the community seems a bit…younger? err honestly maybe its the same… its been to long to remember.

Anyway, i hope you all continue to grow the comp scene. I shall be on official servers more often from now until i get my new PC to moderate/ keep the angry black knights at bay! :eagerness: When i return ill be urging my fellow legion members to return with me as well!:nevreness:

Happy beheadings!
    -Breakfast

• @Phlint95:

How many clans are left?
    How often to do scrims occur?
    What old clans remain?
    Are there any plans to revitalized the competitive scene?

-Breakfast

I can’t speak for EU, so this is only NA.

#1: These are the clans that still sometimes scrim: Dark Ambitions, Tempest, The Three Handers, Art of War, Fight Club, and Apex. That’s it.

#2: Scrims don’t happen very often at all anymore, unfortunately.

#3: Just Faucheur but they don’t scrim, and I don’t know when DA came about but maybe them too.

#4: Well Chiv+ should’ve revitalized it because that’s what everyone was asking for, for so long. But now since most of the clans are new they don’t want to “learn a new game” so they stick to the dumbed down version of live.

EU’s better off than NA though. There’s only 6 NA clans signed up for art’s tournament, while EU’s got 16.

• @Flippy:

EU’s better off than NA though. There’s only 6 NA clans signed up for art’s tournament, while EU’s got 16.

Most of those clans ever scrim though (or never used to when TEMPLAR played).

• My God, Flippy. You really can’t say those things as definitively as you just did.

Half of it is simply wrong lol.

• @Userper:

My God, Flippy. You really can’t say those things as definitively as you just did.

Half of it is simply wrong lol.

What’s wrong?

• In EU KnH, TPL, RK, FF, IN|*| and GLD are still very active. You can get one scrim every day.

• I see the KILA clan guys around, one of them on the FC server mentioned they wanted to get back into scrims the other night.

Also if you have a team that wants a scrim talk to Chicken or Gryph of the Fight Club server. We usually are always cool for a scrim bar sunday nights, so just hit them up!

• The majority of the NA competitive scene is filled mostly with immature brats who’s primary metagame is to rig tournaments and be complete douchebags on rules and restrictions during scrims; and people wonder why the competitive scene keeps failing.

Not sure how the EU side is.

• @NoVaLombardia:

The majority of the NA competitive scene is filled mostly with immature brats who’s primary metagame is to rig tournaments and be complete douchebags on rules and restrictions during scrims; and people wonder why the competitive scene keeps failing.

Not sure how the EU side is.

Oh, we had it pretty good. Not too much drama going on. Things were going well until the american supported patch.

• @NabsterHax:

Oh, we had it pretty good. Not too much drama going on. Things were going well until the american supported patch.

exceptfortheioandvkdrama

But yes, the competitive community is surprisingly nice compared to other games. The public community is horrible though. Horrible horrible horrible.

• Check out the Fight Club Tournament this month!

• No ia on that list? >>

We’ve had more members than most the clans on there.

• its more like Tempest, IA, AE, FC, WC, SIN, Kila, Faucher, Lg, Bellator, alpha, 3h, and my BstH guys.

• @UnbornAssassin:

No ia on that list? >>

We’ve had more members than most the clans on there.

Looks like an old list around January when everyone was taking a break for the holidays. Flippys a nerd

• @Karasu:

. Flippys a nerd

A ****** actually.

• @Flippy:

A ****** actually.

r a p i s t?

• @Karasu:

r a p i s t?

It’s your favorite word.

• @Flippy:

It’s your favorite word.

Moist is my favorite word

• @Karasu:

Moist is my favorite word

It’s your second favorite word.

• @afiNity:

exceptfortheioandvkdrama

But yes, the competitive community is surprisingly nice compared to other games. The public community is horrible though. Horrible horrible horrible.

Except for that ky wild, what a dick head he is