Moderator ethics

• It seems moderators are silently deleting threads without taking responsibility.

I notice BobT36 for example hasnt posted in foreever but can still apply his draconian ethics to the forum…

Perhaps some moderator pruning is required.

If you are going to suspend, ban, delete threads, at least take responsibility instead of hiding like a little girl…

• Gregcau avatar is too flasy. Mods, do something!

• As a feminist Greg’s avatar is extremely offensive to me! I demand he be banned from these forums for his disgusting exploitation of the beautiful female body.

I vote new mods be reinstated, as it’s clear people aren’t satisfied with the current mods.

I’m not saying kick the mods out, but hold a vote. If you want to be a mod you can throw your name into a ballet box. Then forum users vote on people in the ballet box. Then bit by bit we narrow it down to a select few and those few can become the new mods.

Of course 'tis only a dream.

• Vote me in. I will rule with a velvet glove … … possibly filled with lead shot.
    Look the fact is that when mods disappear or allow threads to continue for hours or even days and THEN hand out ‘warnings’ and ‘bans’ based on UNMODERATED conduct then that’s a cop-out on their part.
    And it’s fracking bullsheet that known trolls are allowed to go into threads and derail them, causing some heated responses from other thread posters and even OPs and days later everyone is punished for the actions (and consequences) of the troll.

• Billdoor for Grand Master Moderator!

• You guys stop making post/threads about the moderators. Stop blaming them for things that they may not even be doing. Developers can just as easily delete/ban/ETC.

I know you guys love to complain, but come on now. This is getting out of control.

I shall wait for more complaints before I lock this ;)

• TB/mod censorship is getting out of control. I wonder what the Chivalry Reddit is like.

• #downwithTBS#chivalrygone#moderaterscam#nazis#censorship#abuse#adminabuse#pets4chiv#downwithchivcommunity#downwithchivforums#downwithkimi#kimicensorship

• Kimi - when we complain about actions of “moderators” we are referring to everyone who ABUSES the moderator powers on the forum - regardless of reason for that status. Please understand that the frustration expressed by many on the forums is not personal to any individual (unless that one individual is responsible for all the bizarre stuff that happens on these forums in which case frack that guy). We are frustrated and we want to vent. Would you really rather we vent on Steam community groups?

• There are 4 locked topics in Off-Topic right now. That’s kind of pathetic.

• They get out of control.

Becuase you aren’t allowed to go off topic in the off topic section.

• @lemonater47:

They get out of control.

Becuase you aren’t allowed to go off topic in the off topic section.

You sir are a genius.

Mods please lock before we have too many stunning revelations.

• @gregcau:

You sir are a genius.

Mods please lock before we have too many stunning revelations.

Why so serious.

• Can you even provide any examples of mods doing anything wrong? I certainly haven’t seen anything that looked horrendous.

• I can.

I declare that I have oppressively plonked two troll threads into the Trash section (that were posted in the general area).

I have also been tyrannically approving shit-tons of posts from the mod-queue. (One was even a tech support response, by CrustaceanSoup lol).

To top it off and cement my actions and be renowned in legend as one of the ultimate, draconian monsters of all time, I even disapproved a couple of spambot ones too, AND banned them!

Sorry.

• @BobT36:

I can.

I declare that I have oppressively plonked two troll threads into the Trash section (that were posted in the general area).

I have also been tyrannically approving shit-tons of posts from the mod-queue. (One was even a tech support response, by CrustaceanSoup lol).

To top it off and cement my actions and be renowned in legend as one of the ultimate, draconian monsters of all time, I even disapproved a couple of spambot ones too, AND banned them!

Sorry.

Finally, at least a fucking response. Thank you very much bob, have a cookie.

• @Kimiko:

You guys stop making post/threads about the moderators. Stop blaming them for things that they may not even be doing. Developers can just as easily delete/ban/ETC.

Explains who banned me for calling the studio a bunch of modders playing amateur game developers… :indecisiveness:

TB needs get a thicker skin… or stop failing over and over again…

• Welcome back Bob! King of bans!

• Been here all along

Watching…