Moderator ethics

• TB/mod censorship is getting out of control. I wonder what the Chivalry Reddit is like.

• #downwithTBS#chivalrygone#moderaterscam#nazis#censorship#abuse#adminabuse#pets4chiv#downwithchivcommunity#downwithchivforums#downwithkimi#kimicensorship

• Kimi - when we complain about actions of “moderators” we are referring to everyone who ABUSES the moderator powers on the forum - regardless of reason for that status. Please understand that the frustration expressed by many on the forums is not personal to any individual (unless that one individual is responsible for all the bizarre stuff that happens on these forums in which case frack that guy). We are frustrated and we want to vent. Would you really rather we vent on Steam community groups?

• There are 4 locked topics in Off-Topic right now. That’s kind of pathetic.

• They get out of control.

Becuase you aren’t allowed to go off topic in the off topic section.

• @lemonater47:

They get out of control.

Becuase you aren’t allowed to go off topic in the off topic section.

You sir are a genius.

Mods please lock before we have too many stunning revelations.

• @gregcau:

You sir are a genius.

Mods please lock before we have too many stunning revelations.

Why so serious.

• Can you even provide any examples of mods doing anything wrong? I certainly haven’t seen anything that looked horrendous.

• I can.

I declare that I have oppressively plonked two troll threads into the Trash section (that were posted in the general area).

I have also been tyrannically approving shit-tons of posts from the mod-queue. (One was even a tech support response, by CrustaceanSoup lol).

To top it off and cement my actions and be renowned in legend as one of the ultimate, draconian monsters of all time, I even disapproved a couple of spambot ones too, AND banned them!

Sorry.

• @BobT36:

I can.

I declare that I have oppressively plonked two troll threads into the Trash section (that were posted in the general area).

I have also been tyrannically approving shit-tons of posts from the mod-queue. (One was even a tech support response, by CrustaceanSoup lol).

To top it off and cement my actions and be renowned in legend as one of the ultimate, draconian monsters of all time, I even disapproved a couple of spambot ones too, AND banned them!

Sorry.

Finally, at least a fucking response. Thank you very much bob, have a cookie.

• @Kimiko:

You guys stop making post/threads about the moderators. Stop blaming them for things that they may not even be doing. Developers can just as easily delete/ban/ETC.

Explains who banned me for calling the studio a bunch of modders playing amateur game developers… :indecisiveness:

TB needs get a thicker skin… or stop failing over and over again…

• Welcome back Bob! King of bans!

• Been here all along

Watching…

• Shhh, you weren’t supposed to tell them that.

• Bob you got that $5 you owe me?

• Bob’s not here, man.

• Bill you got that $10 you owe me?