Chivlauncher.exe Unexpected error

• Well, I guess after this new patch it seems I can’t get the launcher to work. I tried: verifying integrity of the game, reinstalling, etc. When trying to launch the game I will receive an error message, as well the Chivlauncher.exe just sitting in the process tree sad and alone. I Just wanted to drink some 211 and poop on bitches! thanks in advanced for any help, cheers!
    P.S
    Attached a JPEG of the error message.

Yours truly,
    Swollen Udders.

• I don’t know if you’re still having this problem, but I was having the same issue after the launcher patch. The only way I could find a fix was to go into the CDW binaries\win64 folder, create a new folder, drag all of the files (64 i believe) into it. Then i copied all of the files from the binaries\win32 folder and placed them into the binaries\win64, and boom no more issues. Hope this helps man :D

• Dude if you fix this plz tell me how, cause i tried everythin… x( I also have that damn erro!!I can still play chivalry medieval warfae if i open the udk.exe but if i open cdw.exe nothing happens… TY in advance!!

• This post is deleted!

• Cenkus, thank you for the suggestion, but that did not work for me. KINGFX21, I have figured it out. Don’t ask me how or why, because I don’t know. So, here it is go to C:\Users(your username)\AppData\Local\CDWLauncher and delete what ever is in that folder, and then launch the game and then hack and slash some scrubs.

• I have the exact same problem as Kingfx21. I think it has to do that we can play the 32-bit version of Modern Warfare, but not the 64-bit only version of Deadliest Warrior.

@UdderMayhem:

Cenkus, thank you for the suggestion, but that did not work for me. KINGFX21, I have figured it out. Don’t ask me how or why, because I don’t know. So, here it is go to C:\Users(your username)\AppData\Local\CDWLauncher and delete what ever is in that folder, and then launch the game and then hack and slash some scrubs.

I hoped it would help me, but it did not change a thing. :( Thank you for the suggestion though !