Dear TB: Give us an update we want.

• Seriously start to talk with your fans, you just give us pointless updates and micro transactions WHICH YOU CANT EVEN BUY AS THE SERVER DOESNT CONNECT.

How about you:

Give us DLC we actually want, EG NEW MAPS
    Give us a leveling system that works, and you will actually unlock stuff that doesn’t reset

Focus on:

New maps
    And fixing the god damn game

I like how when you release a 3gb patch, it brings back bugs that were previously fixed.

• inb4 banned and deleted

• Banned for harassment in 10…9…

• When other projects are finished just as new bugs pop up why not release them? Well if they work I can’t launch but really use some brain power.

• DLC helmets have been working for atleast 2 weeks. Please do some research before shouting like a buttmaddened kid.

I do agree with your premise tho. TBS needs to start caring about their game & community.

• Enigma: “Listen to your fucking community!”

TB: “Nope.avi”

• Yeah, damnit,
    I asked for flags on polearms >:O (joking)
    TBH i’m happy with the helms, but i’d also like to see some customisable helm pieces, like feathers or dragons or wings, horns etc….(+customisable colours for said feathers)

• Well the things he listed they already know about.

They mentioned a TO map competition.

And they are fixing the game. Its a very broad term “fixing the game”.

And DLC helmets worked even before the steam sale ended.

And they did give us ranks and unlocks that worked. Then they broke them, then they fixed them and broke them again. It works for some people. Lots of low ranks and rank 5s with tier 2 weapons that go across multiple games. I even went to rank 49 today.

• You should make it clear that they listen to the good part of the community, not the bad part of the community who made “the patch” happen.

• yes, will be locked.

• Inb4 locked. Also, be more specific.

• Um.

Doesn’t seem that this will be locked.

• @lemonater47:

They mentioned a TO map comp

In which post or are you pulling stuff out your ass as usual.

• @gregcau:

In which post or are you pulling stuff out your ass as usual.

They did a very very long time ago. Said something about a siege map, but it as never concrete and would probably never happen. It turned out to be DW instead.

• @SOC:

They did a very very long time ago. Said something about a siege map, but it as never concrete and would probably never happen. It turned out to be DW instead.

No a map competition not a New map. This was after DW. When they got sick of everyone asking for a map competition.

Just hasn’t happened yet. Reason being they used the word soon.

• @lemonater47:

No a map competition not a New map. This was after DW. When they got sick of everyone asking for a map competition.

Just hasn’t happened yet. Reason being they used the word soon.

I have seen some of your posts in the forum and I came to the following conclusions about your case…Either TB pays you somehow to support them in any ridiculous way and argument or you have a crush on them and you just can’t hold it back…maybe both!

• @johnk17:

I have seen some of your posts in the forum and I came to the following conclusions about your case…Either TB pays you somehow to support them in any ridiculous way and argument or you have a crush on them and you just can’t hold it back…maybe both!

Lemon keeps the faith.

• When I think of lemonator, I think of that old cartoon of the two dogs, the big one that walks around annoyed all the time, and the little one that hops around him blabbering constantly and being a little prick. Guess which one is L.

• @Oy:

When I think of lemonator, I think of that old cartoon of the two dogs, the big one that walks around annoyed all the time, and the little one that hops around him blabbering constantly and being a little prick. Guess which one is L.

TB made it a deal that so long as one guy on the forums completely likes Chivalry as it is right now, they wouldn’t revert balance changes back to their pre-patch state.

That being said, in order to save Chivalry, we have to kill Lemonator.

• This topic clearly went off the rails.

Locked.