NEED option to launch 32-bit

• The new launcher is great and all, but Steam overlay still does not work on the 64-bit version and it is ridiculous to need to Alt+Tab to talk to friends.

I do like the new launcher, but seriously—don’t force us to use 64-bit when it absolutely does not support overlay.

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare

sdk launch game and its working atm in 32 bit for anyone who may care

• ^^^^ Yes please, overlay won’t work for me and many of my friends on 64 bit either.

You can force it to launch in 32 bit though.

Go to ProgramFiles>Steam>SteamApps>common>chivalrymedievalwarfare>Binaries>Win64 and I forget what to do here. You either delete the whole folder or just the 64 bit executable. Doing one of these will force it to launch and play in 32-bit.

• Overlay works for me at 64Bit O.o Only if I activate f.e. Fraps it doesn’t work anymore.

• Its Not based on whether its 32 or 64 bit. Happened on 32 bit for me too and for many others.

Its to do with program’s that have their own overlay on them. Even just an FPS overlay.

What program’s are you running in the background when the overlay doesn’t show?

• @Flippy:

Go to ProgramFiles>Steam>SteamApps>common>chivalrymedievalwarfare>Binaries>Win64 and I forget what to do here. You either delete the whole folder or just the 64 bit executable. Doing one of these will force it to launch and play in 32-bit.

That didn’t occur to me, actually. I shall have to try this.

@lemonater47:

What program’s are you running in the background when the overlay doesn’t show?

I’m running Fraps, but the fact of the matter is it’s not working under the same conditions that is does within the 32-bit version.

• Well when I ran fraps or bandicam under 32 bit the steam overlay didn’t work either. I properly tested it to see what it was when there was a thread like this last time. But now you can’t test it now.

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\binaries\Win32\UDK.exe You can also make a shortcut of that and paste it on your desktop