Rank and weapon

• Progress of opening of the weapon is dumped each time, too most with rank. Whether there is a decision?

• Latest update didn’t resolve the problem with weapon rank. When server changes the map - my weapon rank throw back or reset. Please, fix it. It is really annoys - when you have no progress and can’t use the weapon which you like because of bug.

• This has also recently happened to me. I have around 7600000 xp. That is enough to be level 46, according to the rank chart I saw on the forums. Sadly my rank got reset down to 42, idk how. But now it is stuck there and my xp wont go up anymore. This bug has been around for the last couple patches, even though I hope it can be fixed I highly doubt it will.

• it will never be fixed

• @Enigma:

it will never be fixed

It will be fixed… SOON.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

It will be fixed… SOON.

SOON = never?

• Soon = ……

• Seriously, though. This bug is game-breaking. It’s completely demoralizing losing all progress after EVERY map. It’s like i’m stuck in a free trial for a game i paid for, and it’s not like the bug is confined to a small amount of people, either. Every one of my buddies that has purchased this game is experiencing it as well. I regret buying this game and i regret recommending it to my friends. The fact that they keep releasing fluff like launchers and helmets when this is going on is ridiculously insulting to everyone that has to deal with it. TB needs to take care of their customers. Also, i’ve never ONCE seen a mod/dev even ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that this bug exists, let alone update us on the steps they’re taking to deal with it; if they even actually plan to. Piss poor job TB. I won’t be investing in any of your future products.

• @Spazzticle:

Seriously, though. This bug is game-breaking. It’s completely demoralizing losing all progress after EVERY map. It’s like i’m stuck in a free trial for a game i paid for, and it’s not like the bug is confined to a small amount of people, either. Every one of my buddies that has purchased this game is experiencing it as well. I regret buying this game and i regret recommending it to my friends. The fact that they keep releasing fluff like launchers and helmets when this is going on is ridiculously insulting to everyone that has to deal with it. TB needs to take care of their customers. Also, i’ve never ONCE seen a mod/dev even ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that this bug exists, let alone update us on the steps they’re taking to deal with it; if they even actually plan to. Piss poor job TB. I won’t be investing in any of your future products.

nothing new.