I'm done

• Yes, this is an iQuit thread.

TBS, you clearly have given up on this game. And it’s obvious you absolutely don’t give a shit about what the community thinks or says. Game is broken beyond words, so a wall of text is not needed. But hey, lets add some more goofy helmets and money transactions. You have given up on this game, and so have I.

Torn Banner Shittios, I say good day.

inb4 locked and banned, not that I care tbh.

• kid made my day

• @Pungvarg:

kid made my day

“lmao xdd kid, hey guys look im 16 and virgin ! xDDD”

omg nobody cares kid, lol made my day kid, u offended yet, kid?

• This post is deleted!

• Pesky, please stop trying to initiate a fight, especially when you’re completely taking what Pung said out of context.

• @Sainur:

Game is broken beyond words, so a wall of text is not needed.

Skill related or actual bug related QQ? The game is by absolutely no means broken beyond words,
    but it definitely has a share of bugs/poor implementations.

@Sainur:

inb4 locked and banned, not that I care tbh.

The only reason this would be locked is if you started insulting TB without any tact.

• @Keith:

Pesky, please stop trying to initiate a fight, especially when you’re completely taking what Pung said out of context.

BAN HIM!!!

• @Pesky:

“lmao xdd kid, hey guys look im 16 and virgin ! xDDD”

omg nobody cares kid, lol made my day kid, u offended yet, kid?

Someone is suffering from autism or is desperate to appear edgy
    stay small son

• I’ve never understood why “kid” is so frequently used as a derogatory word. I could understand if you’re insulting an actual child, but most of the time they are directed at adults.

“Haha, kid you’re so bad.” Even though the person you’re insulting is an adult. Or a late teen. I guess you could say “You’re acting like a kid.”

Keith we know mods can have sig pics thanks to King. No need to hide it.

• @Flippy:

I’ve never understood why “kid” is so frequently used as a derogatory word. I could understand if you’re insulting an actual child, but most of the time they are directed at adults.

“Haha, kid you’re so bad.” Even though the person you’re insulting is an adult. Or a late teen. I guess you could say “You’re acting like a kid.”

I always viewed it as something like this.

• @Flippy:

I’ve never understood why “kid” is so frequently used as a derogatory word.

Ever heard of chocolate milk kid? That’s the asinine, mindless drivel of sewage that has flooded out of the mouth of unbeaten children into the gaming community since the dawn of Alien Front.

Dats elitist skresh y wuld u say taht adults do teh saem

True, but those are manchildren and are mocked every moment of their life.

• Good point. I still prefer calling them nig- ban

I’M JUST KIDDING PLS NO DON’T DO IT.

• @omg87:

I always viewed it as something like this.

Yep. It’s like that for me. It’s not intended as an insult. When I see someone owning it up on a duel server I usually say ‘‘This kid is milking harder than I anticipated’’ or ‘‘This kid is on fire lol’’

• @Pungvarg:

Yep. It’s like that for me. It’s not intended as an insult. When I see someone owning it up on a duel server I usually say ‘‘This kid is milking harder than I anticipated’’ or ‘‘This kid is on fire lol’’

What is it with Americans and kids?

• @lemonater47:

What is it with Americans and kids?

I guess we’ve got a lot of repressed pedophiles up here :/

• If someone is calling me a kid, I take it they are calling me a little boy. And where I am from, calling adult males little boys is not a compliment…? Adult males generally like to be recognized as adult males. Unless they have that fetish of dressing up as a toddler and have their partner bottle feed them.

Anyways. It’s all about context. It’s just interpreted negatively if used in a situation where you are being put in place, like if you were a child. If it’s used in a positive manner, like “Nice work, kid!” or “That kid’s on fire yo!”, then it’s alright. Even if you aren’t a kid, you take it in a good way since they are compliments. I guess you could be called a lot of otherwise negative things as long as you are being complimented in the process, right? Like… shouldn’t the frase “That’s one bad mother fucker” be an insult? Oy vey, getting off topic. If you’re in a serious discussion and provide your opinion to the topic, and someone replies to you starting with the words “Look kid”, then it gives the impression he’s looking at your opinion (and you) as something a child would have concocted. I mean, you always look at children’s opinions as less credible than your own, right?

• They just want to feel big and important. Probably because in reality they aren’t and on a forum people are all anonymous.

It’s condescending. As in gaming no one likes actual kids playing especially on microphones. Though I don’t know about America as it isn’t against the law to supply a kid with a overrated game over there (what’s the point of a classification?) apparently. So they probably get lots of kids. NZ has laws against it and Australia is the strictest country in the world regarding it on par with Germany. So down here calling any adult a kid is offensive. I find it offensive. Others in games find it offensive. As the kids we get who play games are the spoilt brats who’s parents don’t care much what their kid does (no lies) and their kids get everything they want. They aren’t bad because of the game they are bad because their parents give them everything they want. So the kids we get are horrible. And they all have microphones. Or spam the text chat. A look at the steam profile and you can see how long they have had the account and abundant of other details which suggest an age. So calling someone a kid is just an insult.

Its a way of saying you are better than someone and that they are some loser who sucks. “Kid” is never used in NZ society unless you are actually referring to a child.

• Seriously guys what the fuck? This is a ‘I quit the game’ thread and here you are all talking about little boys. That disturbs me.
    You sound like pedophiles. Anyway, I’ve quit the game also after a week of play. I bought the expansion as well (Yes, I’m dumb).
    I know exactly where this guy is coming from. The game is broken beyond repair it seems. The developers can’t spend 10 minutes to fix it. It’s sad. When they eventually fix the level up and weapon unlocks bugs (among others). Then, I will come back to the game. But if I’m honest the best action to take will be to fix the bugs and reset everyone’s rank back to 1 or 5. Start from anew. Because at the moment you’ve participated in a 100m dash with two broken legs, no eyesight and you’re in a wheelchair. It’s not a race and this is not a game. Good day all.

• lol at all the talk about kids

• Every time you say anything even remotely approaching a complaint, you either get lol ur mad, or haha shut up kid. It gets really tiresome, especially when that’s all they seem to be able to say again and again and again. If someone pisses me off I don’t call them a kid I call them an asshole lol. Or a disgraceful and despicable scoundrel utterly lacking in honor or basic manners, of a most insipid and disgusting, filthy nature, sure to rot in old age and die sick and poor and alone, miserable until their last ragged breath releases them from the anguish of their own existence. Or I can call em a cock-a-doodle fucksucker.