Skyrim Weapons

• Hey guys,
    I (just for fun) extracted a weapon from skyrim and added it to Chivalry ! :D
    I know I am not allowed to steal their creative content and this is not what I intended to do ,but I think it is and awesome idea to combine the Elder-Scrolls-Lore with some deadly arena-deathmatch.

Besides this idea I have a general question: How can I add this weapon to the actual game ? I got the scripts ready ,just took AOCWeapon_Broadsword and reanamed it a chose the akavir mesh instead of the broadsword and so on. But I didn’t cook it or whatever. I am a modder and modded Warband and alot off other games ,but I don’t understand this cooking thing. Maybe you can help me !

So please help me and let me know you think about the Elder-Scrolls-Deathmatch-Idea !

P.S.: If there is anyone who can make understand Chivalry SDK so I can create and add weapons ,armor ,helmets into the actual game and want to get involved in such project please PM me.

#############################################################
    Disclaimer: Don’t be a grammar-nazi –> I am german -->I don’t think it is funny
    #############################################################

filthy peasant picture with Akavir-Sword attached

• Holy shit. Imagine adding this to a custom map that gives a unique weapon to players with the correct username.