Game doesnt run smoothly anymore. almost unplayable

• before the patch I was always able to run this game smoothly at around 60 fps. now after this update, the game runs at 20 fps and is basically almost unplayable. I know its not my pc because my pc is new and it was specifically made for gaming. is anyone getting this problem?

• Maybe your system can’t handle the 64 bit version of the game. Try launching the 32-bit version instead

• Maybe the patch messed up your configs. Delete (or rename / move it if you want to keep a backup) your UDKSystemSettings.ini in “My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config”. Launch the game and it’ll make you a fresh config. Adjust any graphics options that need tweaking again, and see how it performs.

• I’m having the same problem. I have a pretty high end rig (can play skyrim with all the highest settings and the most demanding ENB graphics mods) and the game simply isnt smooth anymore. I know it has to due with latency issues on Chivalry’s part. My ping will start off in a match below 100 and within 5 mins without fail it goes up to 200-500 and I just get disconnected eventually.

NEVER had any latency problems before the patch.

• +1 heavy fps drops, were an issue before already but seem to have worsend -.-
    resetting settings doesn’t help cause the game is the issue

edit:
    what about patches anyways? did they forget about dw? countless bugs… what about fixing f kicking with viking when having 2hand axe equipped or ninjas being unmovable too after a kick? etc etc etc

pre patch, sometimes it helped minimizing and opening up the game again, eliminating weird fps behavior

for having a clean conscience:
    phenom ii x4 965 @3.8ghz nb@2.6ghz
    amd 7870 oc
    8gb ddr3 ram @1600mhz
    win7

• Global Moderator

So what are your specs of your computer “specifically made for gaming”?