Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Wiki

• The Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Wiki is up and running and can be found here: http://chivalry.wikia.com

Some community members have already been tirelessly working to add content and up to date information and it needs more of you to help turn this into a complete Chivalry knowledge base!

• The game is simpler than tetris whats there to know?

• @Sultanofswing:

The game is simpler than tetris whats there to know?

Agreed. Simplicity with tons of depth is a great combination to cause addiction.

• @Sultanofswing:

The game is simpler than tetris whats there to know?

Why thank you :D

http://www.tetrisstrategy.com/
    http://www.tetrisfriends.com/help/tips_advanced.php

• Nice work, this should also be useful to find all the easter eggs ;)

• Nice work! Makes it easier to plan wich weapons i should unlock first.

• Seems cool

• Are you kidding me this wiki is almost completly blank. When I saw it I really wanted to fill it. Draw maps for the world and its contiments and write information for characters. I just didn’t do it because I am thinking that they have sth in mind.

• Yeah i was hoping for some cool stuff on that wiki and all i got is that vanguard can use a sword :P

• Just added some stuff to the Javelin page, hope yall like it :)

• Hmmm…
    We’re gonna need better (and a lot more) pictures there.
    Let’s get on it :D

• Would the weapons’ pages benefit from the specific data from the damage values table?

If it would be a good idea to add the damage values, how would you add a table to the wiki? I don’t really know much about how to do anything.

The spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ami8d_HZmYHsdDRzc1Byb3ItVWNXSFR1SURHN29TZnc#gid=1

• I love you forever rickybobby

• If people are comfortable with editing Wikis and want more privileges to do things you can’t otherwise do as a normal user, just give me a shout. I’ve updated the theme to match the forum a little better now but I think ads take over the entire wiki until you log in, I’ll see if I can ditch some though.

• Excellent stuff :). I’d like to see more in-depth guides to various aspects of the games, or a tip compilation though. The community really needs a resource to… get better.

• @Derpasaur:

Excellent stuff :). I’d like to see more in-depth guides to various aspects of the games, or a tip compilation though. The community really needs a resource to… get better.

In the meantime, there are a lot of YouTube videos out there that can help :)

• I’ll contribute to the wiki. Archer stuff first I guess, as they are in need of some dire help…
    Tactics, statergys and tips. If you guys think about something, add it to the wiki. (Or note it down here, so I could rewrite it or something.) :D As my tactics alone isn’t enough to make a good wiki page. Need mutiple players input.

Edit:I started to edit the bow’s stats with the bars from the info from the in game. But those values are incorrect, aren’t they? I am not sure how to make those correct… CMW Damage Values spredsheet I guess I could kinda guess the damage average… But I’ll edit the draw speed for now. I guess…
    Edit2: Grr, Annoying I’ll just add tactics for now…
    Edit3: added some tactics.
    Edit4: Added a page full of my ramblings for archer ^^ Enough for now I guess.

• Hey folks!
    In case you haven’t checked it recently, the wiki hasn’t changed much! That’s because there’s currently only three people actively contributing to it on a regular basis, and while we have a fair bit up, we still could use a big hand from the community.

Things we could use:

Additional item descriptions
    More photos
    More content for the Map Section
    A Class Guide Section
    In-depth guides for the classes
    Strategies for individual weapons
    A FORUM!?

As you can see, there’s a lot that can still be added, and even if it isn’t listed here, we appreciate any and all contributions, ideas, and suggestions! It’s better to have too much content, than not enough.

The Chiv. Wiki is an important part of our Community. It’s a way for experienced players to share their knowledge with newer ones, and a repository for our Community’s collective knowledge of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Let’s make it great folks!

• @The:

A FORUM!?

Why a forum on the wiki itself?

• Just a thought, really.
    Currently, communication on the wiki consists of wall posts and a messenger, which only works if contributors are logged in at the same time. I’m mainly interested in a more efficient means of communication without clogging up this forum with posts about wiki business.