Never again

• In all my years of gaming I have never come across a game were you literally have to rewrite code, modify ini’s
    install/uninstall , reinstall, check cache, edit config , delete config, start again after updates, ask for help on public
    forums and steam from other members, kill pets, smash cups chant at devil worship and TB.

Its not just the game but the very fact TB is so arrogant towards the 1 million of us. The fact they have such
    a dedicated team of spin doctors ops moderators who seem to get a kind of perverse pleasure by our posting about
    our issues.

This game has so many bugs it can reduce grown men to tears, I hope it was worth it TB.

• Is there anything you wanted to say? I am missing a message or a point or something…

• Oh yay, another one of these threads!

• @loin:

towards the 1 million of us

Had to have a chuckle at this part.

• Never done any of the above except check cache/repair install and seek for help on the forums. But those two things I’ve done with a bunch of games.

• @loin:

Its not just the game but the very fact TB is so arrogant towards the 1 million of us.

Even though they have X sales, that does not mean that the same number of people play the game.
    Loin… nowhere near 1 million people play this game. Nowhere even fucking close.

• @loin:

Its not just the game but the very fact TB is so arrogant towards the 1 million of us…

This part had me rolling.
    I haven’t been to these forums in a very long time,and i am so glad i came because i always get a good laugh from these posts.
    Let’s review the 1 million players shall we ?
    1.10%-15% of the players bought this game on the sale because it was cheaper than their breakfast and they never even installed it.
    2.20% Fired up the game,got owned by some “pro”,couldn’t unlock any weapons and couldn’t rank past rank 5 and then they proceeded to F4 and uninstall this game from their steam.
    3.Me and and most of my Chivalry friends have more than one account in this game. I have 3,i know Ky has several,and i have 4 IRL friends who bought the game just cause i told them it was awesome(when it was) but never really installed it…and i’ll leave the rest to your imagination.
    4.Currently there are 2000 in-game players, which is PATHETIC for a game that is an year old, has more than a million copies sold and had a recent steam sale.
    So those 1 million you are talking about is more like 50 who regularly post on the forum about their issues with this game.
    Everything you can possibly whine about in this game has been posted over 20 times before…and it ain’t workin’.
    Everyone knows the game is full of bugs,and the current balance of the game is a joke…and as so the game shouldn’t be taken seriously.
    Just proceed to occasionally pubstomp with OP weapons and friends and then get kicked for hacking,cause that’s always fun.
    Douchebag screenshots:
    These are my latest pubstomp games from last night
    http://i.imgur.com/ktRmgbE.jpg
    And the night before that:
    http://i.imgur.com/Wajp2S5.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/wEfpXRj.jpg
    Kim-Jong II and xXx are Planetus (best archer eu <3) and we had a blast.
    So this game still is fun if not taken seriously.

• Idd hehe. I do like that avatar Shard

• @loin:

Idd hehe. I do like that avatar Shard

http://i.imgur.com/QFTNlha.jpg
    It was made by Planetus.
    He also made my sigs which you can’t see ofc :D http://i.imgur.com/JoVpKKO.jpg http://imgur.com/S7E2pMM

• wow 30-1 what a ****** get good

• Crushed i still have the audio file :> !

• @lemonater47:

Never done any of the above except check cache/repair install and seek for help on the forums. But those two things I’ve done with a bunch of games.

I’ve never even had to do that.
    The only thing i did was go to the game options and put in custom keybinds and change the FoV to 83-85

• Well then lucky for you.

So far it feels like I’ve encountered and had to manually fix every bug that can/could be found in this game.
    Textureless maps? Check.
    Latency issues? Check.
    Desyncing like hell? Check.
    Huge FPS drops? Check.
    Teleporting around the map? Check.
    I can go on and on like this. The only bug I haven’t encountered with this game is the stuck rank bug.(Thank god)
    The weapon unlock bug however, I have encountered many times.

• @Rickvs:

Well then lucky for you.

So far it feels like I’ve encountered and had to manually fix every bug that can/could be found in this game.
    Textureless maps? Check.
    Latency issues? Check.
    Desyncing like hell? Check.
    Huge FPS drops? Check.
    Teleporting around the map? Check.
    I can go on and on like this. The only bug I haven’t encountered with this game is the stuck rank bug.(Thank god)
    The weapon unlock bug however, I have encountered many times.

Maybe your computer is just shit because I haven’t experienced any of those. Just the cum stain that gets stuck on the screen sometimes, that one is annoying.

• @Oy:

Maybe your computer is just shit because I haven’t experienced any of those. Just the cum stain that gets stuck on the screen sometimes, that one is annoying.

Ugh, that shit’s annoying. How do you clean it off without smudging up the monitor?

• @Flippy:

Ugh, that shit’s annoying. How do you clean it off without smudging up the monitor?

Lol I meant the actual bug, that’s what I call it cause it looks like it. I believe it’s the sky from the main menu overlayed onto my screen. It usually goes away after a bit.
    As for avoiding the smudge, try using a better sperm-catch. A woman works great.

• Turn off bloom or something.

Or turn it on, I can’t remember.

• Meh, it only happens in MW and I don’t play that anymore, so we’re all good.

• My computer isn’t shit because every single other game runs completely fine without any problems.

No need to look at it any more complicated than that. It’s the game, not my PC.

• @Rickvs:

My computer isn’t shit because every single other game runs completely fine without any problems.

No need to look at it any more complicated than that. It’s the game, not my PC.

Rick I think you posted in the wrong thread.