How to host a Chiv+ server? Server isn't blue and just crashes anyone who joins.

• I’ve been trying to put up a chiv+ server and got the chiv+ files and pcserver-udkgame.ini that they said I needed. I put them in the correct folders but when you tried to join the server in the list. It would just crash your game. You would start to join and then the game would crash.

I’m curious if there’s an updated way of doing things.

• Best might be to try and use the ServerWorkshopTool, you’ll have to get the file directly out of your client install and put it on the server. Then use the ServerDownloadList.txt (also on the client, put in server too.), put the chiv+ url in there and then execute the servertool. It should download a good set of chiv+.

• @Raizio:

Best might be to try and use the ServerWorkshopTool, you’ll have to get the file directly out of your client install and put it on the server. Then use the ServerDownloadList.txt (also on the client, put in server too.), put the chiv+ url in there and then execute the servertool. It should download a good set of chiv+.

would you mind explaining that a little bit more? ^^

• I am so sorry for not noticing this, still need me to explain it for ya?

• Chivalry + servers are fun for a nice change of pace, without the bubble combat feels smoother, and cftp brings back memory s too