Signature Pictures for Us

• We now know that the whole reason we can’t have sig pics is because TB think the forums would look too cluttered with images in signatures, and that links should be enough.

Of course this is a bunch of **** with a **** up your **** my gigantic **** suicidal **** bucket of ****.

Place your votes. If you want to have signature pictures and don’t care about the supposed clutter it would cause, vote for A. If we have to go back to having 90 x 90 avatars that’s fine, I don’t think anybody cares about the extra 20 pixels.

If you don’t want signature pictures in the forums vote for B.

If the majority of votes are for A, then we have every right and deserve to get our sig pics back. If TB would still refuse then they’re a bunch of poop-gobbling monkey-humpers.

• #FREEGREGCAU

• I don’t see a poll but… A.

• Obviously the size of the avatars doesn’t affect the signature. What does TBS care anyway, not like they even post here. Forum is pretty dead compared to a year ago. Half the posts are because people are bored. Oh well I guess I will just have to add my own signature.

• @gregcau:

Obviously the size of the avatars doesn’t affect the signature. What does TBS care anyway, not like they even post here. Forum is pretty dead compared to a year ago. Half the posts are because people are bored. Oh well I guess I will just have to add my own signature.

hnnnnggg that 1st pic

• Who voted for B…

• @Flippy:

Who voted for B…

MODERATORS

• I voted B because, Greg excepted, all your signature pictures sucked ass.

“Look at me I photoshopped some picture from dark souls hurr hurr I AM DOOMBLADE DARKBLOOD THE THIRD FROM CLAN DEMONSWORDS”

• @dudeface:

I voted B because, Greg excepted, all your signature pictures sucked ass.

"Look at me I photoshopped

Who the hell uses PS anymore? GIMP is the exact same, just free.

So we GIMP’d. Okay, now that we got that outta the way; FUCK YOU DUDEFACE. CLAN DEMONSWORDS IS THE BEST NA.

• Bruh, GIMP is shite compared to PS.

Pff. Clan HELLRAVENS would fleece you.

• @dudeface:

Bruh, GIMP is shite compared to PS.

Pff. Clan HELLRAVENS would fleece you.

Wanna scrim?

• I never actually used signature pics but I support the rights of the forum users. Also, GIMP is da bomb and it’s free. I’ve had Photoshop since 1997 but when I saw GIMP in action I quit wasting my money on the yearly upgrades.

• Paint.net negros.

• I voted A.

In my personal opinion, if signature pictures was to be brought back, then there should be guidelines in term of what’s appropriate and the size of the picture. I don’t see the harm in allowing people to display signatures that could be either their Steam ID or their clan logo or something along those lines. A signature pictures is another form of identity or a way of expressing yourself that you may not entirely get to with an avatar or without repeating yourself in every post you make.

However, given the current situation, if Torn Banner feels like that this is what they want then there’s nothing that can be said or done otherwise. I understand the decision to keep things organized and less cluttered. In the end it’s up to them to decide what they want for the forums.

All we can really do is wait. There may be a chance that the forum users can convince them to change their minds but it’d have to be done in a respectful manner without seeming like the users are a throwing a fit.

• @Keith:

All we can really do is wait. There may be a chance that the forum users can convince them to change their minds but it’d have to be done in a respectful manner without seeming like the users are a throwing a fit.

Well…they listened to the noobs who threw fits about facehugging and the “Incredibly OP feints.”

• I thought throwing fits was the business model?!?

• I definitely wanted signature images because of how it is more personal. It’s great for clans to be able to express themselves and get promoted. Avatars are not a replacement for signatures. 100x100 is the standard size for avatars and small signatures with a max height of 100 (same as avatars) is not unreasonable. Taking away basic features like that doesn’t exactly relay a friendly feeling of the forums. With that in mind, everyone still needs to respect the decision, whether you agree with it or not.

• Avatars are not a replacement for signatures

I know that feel. ;_;

• Kimi - I think you mean ‘accept’. Decisions you disagree with are accepted. Respect is earned. :P
    I saw you on the Simpsons Sunday!