Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, 主程式FFA_HighGarden_p有bug國王隨機換武器後有一個按3或4會變沒有武器有些可以正常切換武器 有些不能

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior資料片 繁體語言補丁包 還沒出

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior資料片的[Engine.AccessControl]
    GamePassword= 伺服器密碼->把伺服器上密碼鎖
    AdminPassword= 管理者密碼->權限密碼
    請問要打在哪

我的英文很差請懂中國語言的玩家幫忙翻譯成英文 我會萬分感激

• I’m pretty sure this guy is a troll.

• He’s not a troll, he’s just a young kid who started playing the game recently and wants to report some bugs to the dev team but he don’t speaka the Anglais. :cower:

Translation:

1.) In the Chivalry+ mod for CMW, there is a bug in the map FFA_HighGarden_p. After you become a king by clicking on one of the king rag dolls, if you randomly switch your weapon and then hit 3 or 4, you become weaponless. While this doesn’t happen to everyone, it is a replicable bug. It also messes with your ability to move around.

2.) When will Torn Banner release an official Traditional Chinese language pack for Deadliest Warrior? (Note: A user had previously reported that they were going to make a community translation, but he disappeared).

3.) RE: Hosting a server for DW…
    Under [Engine.AccessControl] in the server settings, there are two fields:
    GamePassword= (server password) -> makes your server password-locked
    AdminPassword= (administrator’s password) -> password for logging into server as admin

My question is, where do I enter these passwords?

My English is terrible. If any gamers here speak Chinese, please do me a favor and translate this. I will be eternally grateful and buy you a copy of Deadliest Warrior!* Thank you!!

*May be slightly inaccurate. He may have meant to write “I will send you a cashier’s check for USD100” via priority mail. :biggrin-new: