TBS.. are you there? What's going on?

• What’s going on with this game, your development studio? We haven’t heard anything lately. Do you still even have that new studio you moved into? Talk to us…

• TBS nowadays sit in their studio playing DW and Minesweeper and being in denial about how broken CMW AND DW really is. It’s alot easier to do that in comparison to stepping up and taking responseabillity. Can’t blame them.

That studio was a waste of money and space, shame mr Steve Piggott didn’t know he and his team would abandon their so ‘‘beloved’’ project after things got tough due to their terrible decisions.

You ask for communication. You ask for patches that bring new content, fixes bugs, polishes the game.

TBS says f*ck you. And they will always do that aslong as you care for this game.

Deal with it.

• Hahaha, Pungvarg you are one pessimistic fucker.

Anyway, Mag, they have their studio, they’re working hard (apparently), and they say they’ll be rolling out some big patches ‘soon’.
    We’ll see.

• My pessimism isn’t justified yet? I think it is.

• His pessimism is indeed justified.

• @Oy:

Anyway, Mag, they have their studio, they’re working hard (apparently), and they say they’ll be rolling out some big patches ‘soon’.
    We’ll see.

Source? Will it be the patches we want though… A community vote for patch content would be nice to take into consideration.

I guess a patch is not a TO map sigh…

• @gregcau:

Source? Will it be the patches we want though… A community vote for patch content would be nice to take into consideration.

I guess a patch is not a TO map sigh…

Well, they said they had a couple of patches lined up, and they only released one recently. I’m sure they have another one mid-way through, and they must have a Deadliest Warrior patch coming. They did finally get mod tools and full steam-integration done and over with, and they pumped out a game at the same time. I’m thinking they have a few things cooking right now, probably involving a big patch or two to try and turn Medieval Warfare back in a better direction and salvage what they have.

Or, they could wind up releasing another Chivalry or something a bit different in the near future.

Or, they could continue their radio-silence and their slow pace and the game will die out over the next 2-3 years, then they’ll either shut down and everyone with split up, or they’ll make some other moneygrab.

I’d personally like to believe in the first one, that they will roll out some good patches and the appropriate hotfixes, and they’ll sort of ‘fix’ chivalry somewhat. It’s almost in a good spot, just needs some balance adjustment and bugfixes. DW could use a bit of polish and some more content, but mechanically it’s a sound game on its own.