NA Tournament Hosted by Fight Club Featured on Reddit $$$

• Tournament is over. We appreciate every team and clan that was involved. The finals was some of the most exciting CMW play anyone has ever seen.

For those who do not know, Faucheur won the tournament. Tempest came in second place.

Shout out to everyone in the Chivalry Competitive Community, and the Chivalry Community in general. Without you all there would never be any tournaments to celebrate the game.

More information Steam me Chicken[F|C]

For those who haven’t seen us in the Competitive Community feel free to Steam me for a scrim.

• Feb 20th is really far off dude. Two weeks from now would probably be the best.

• @Flippy:

Feb 20th is really far off dude. Two weeks from now would probably be the best.

Nah that’s not bad. Bigger tournaments normally have a longer signup time.

• deadline to register will be February 17th by 10 p.m.

• 5 and 1/2 weeks is a pretty long time. Especially with the few number of clans in NA anymore. Back when there were over a dozen clans this would make sense, but we only had 8 clans sign up for art’s tournament.

• As moderator of the subreddit, you guys ARE NOT featured on Reddit. The sign ups seem a little excessively long. But look forward to participating myself

• http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/comments/1c1j6j/server_fight_club_32_slot/

I’ll see if I can get it pushed to a week earlier, but most likely there will be the long wait.

• @Flippy:

5 and 1/2 weeks is a pretty long time. Especially with the few number of clans in NA anymore. Back when there were over a dozen clans this would make sense, but we only had 8 clans sign up for art’s tournament.

We had 8 clans sign up because it was exclusively an LTS tournament and the method of signing up was overly complicated.

• Is there any way we can look at all the clans who have signed up?

• Message SoMe1337GuY on Steam for any info for the current teams. Clans can have more than one team. Most likely Fight Club will have 2 as well.

At the end of the week ill post a full list of teams on the thread.

Help promote and give any input/Constructive Criticism please.

• @k3||Chicken:

Clans can have more than one team.

Help promote and give any input/Constructive Criticism please.

As someone who has run a tournament in the past, I strongly, strongly recommend that you reconsider the team limit.

When I allowed multiple teams to sign up for my tournament, clans such as i.a. registered three teams. When the day came to start the tournament, there was barely one team from i.a. . If not a single person then no players who registered on the three i.a. teams was present. Several other clans participating with two teams dropped to one, and some clans participating with one team either didn’t show or apologized kindly to me on the forums

In brief, I really do recommend to you to cap it to one team per clan, for the administrator’s sanity sake…

• @UnbornAssassin:

As moderator of the subreddit, you guys ARE NOT featured on Reddit. The sign ups seem a little excessively long. But look forward to participating myself

I believe this argument is irrelevant to this subject. Unborn if you want to discuss the validity of Fight Club as a Reddit server then I invite you, me, and Figgots to sit down to a discussion over this matter. Until then, I do not appreciate the continuous slander, opposition, and exploitation of moderator status you are attempting to unload onto our organization.

We love the community, and we want to host this tournament to give our thanks for your support over the past year. Let your friends know about the event! The more the merrier, especially since we have multiple servers, there will be multiple game types, and we are giving away FREE PRIZES!!!

Thanks to everyone who has supported us thus far, and we look forward to receiving your sign-up form in our inbox!

• I just don’t understand why we can’t just use the damn forums. That’s how it has always been done, and it’s so much easier that way.

I mean honestly, I have to message someone I don’t even know on Steam to find out which teams have signed up? Ludicrous I say.

• @Flippy:

I just don’t understand why we can’t just use the damn forums. That’s how it has always been done, and it’s so much easier that way.

I mean honestly, I have to message someone I don’t even know on Steam to find out which teams have signed up? Ludicrous I say.

Flippy’s so feisty. Don’t take it personally. His mommy told him not to talk to strangers ;)

• I do not personally see why it is necessary for us to list all of the teams who have signed up thus far. I can update you every 5 days or so if you wish, but it is not a requirement to have a running list of the participants. I mean, can you explain the benefit of having that list anyways, short of saying, “Oh, that team is playing… I do not want to be involved.”

FREE PRIZES for the winners, so why worry about who else is playing? Sign up with haste and the brackets will be divvied up by February 17th for everybody to scrutinize. Otherwise, feel free to add me as SoMe1337GuY on Steam or contact drew@ncgaming.com for more information.

• @SoMe1337GuY:

I do not personally see why it is necessary for us to list all of the teams who have signed up thus far. I can update you every 5 days or so if you wish, but it is not a requirement to have a running list of the participants. I mean, can you explain the benefit of having that list anyways, short of saying, “Oh, that team is playing… I do not want to be involved.”

FREE PRIZES for the winners, so why worry about who else is playing? Sign up with haste and the brackets will be divvied up by February 17th for everybody to scrutinize. Otherwise, feel free to add me as SoMe1337GuY on Steam or contact drew@ncgaming.com for more information.

Didn’t see this until now. For me, I like knowing which teams are entered so I know which clan leaders to message to let them know about the tournament. But yes you bring up a good point as well.

• Thank you Tempest Erected Elmo for bringing this to my attention. I’m the leader of TLG and will definitely be looking to throw a team in. Will be fun, can’t wait!

• I love the degree to which the people that are stimulating the growth of the chivalry competitive scene are catching flak. If you find the signup system they have set in place (which I actually find much more intelligent than a simple forum post) tedious, then make your own damn tournies. Jusayin >.>, I apologize if this seems rude in any manner as I’d actually love for more tournaments to be going around C:

• @Dofoo:

I love the degree to which the people that are stimulating the growth of the chivalry competitive scene are catching flak. If you find the signup system they have set in place (which I actually find much more intelligent than a simple forum post) tedious, then make your own damn tournies. Jusayin >.>, I apologize if this seems rude in any manner as I’d actually love for more tournaments to be going around C:

Honestly this way is far easier than the forums (where we usually had to post an entire roster and leaders were pulling their hair out to make sure they had x amount of people from their roster). FC did it right. They gave a direct link where you fill out a few boxes and boom, you’re golden.

I think some people are just resistant to change (but I still encourage them to host tournaments as well ;))

• Link is Fixed