Rajput and Shaolin monk

• Are there any plans? I would love to have the rajput and the shaolin monk added as they have very diverse weapons. I do not know how the twin hook swords would be programmed, I guess alternate attack button hooks them together?

Shaolin monk: Speed based like ninja, more dodging rather than rolls though.
    Weapons: Twin Hook Swords, 3 section staff, staff, spade, flying dart, broadsword, maybe all 18 weapons?

Rajput: Armor similar to viking.
    Weapons: Chakrum, KATARs (each type), shield, Khanda, Aaram, Tabar, Bhuj

• The Apache would also be an amazing class to add, a skirmisher class that can be either a dedicated ranged support or medium range fighter.
    Weapons: Shortbow, Tomahawk, Gunstock, Warclub, Shortspear, wooden shield, hunting knife.

• they should add native straight from reserve so it would be more interesting than ur lame generic natives

• Any updates about getting new Warriors? Perhaps with some game objectives to boot. Ah… that’ll be the day, when TB gives us game objectives in DW.

• @Pesky:

they should add native straight from reserve so it would be more interesting than ur lame generic natives

Sure we’ll add in some fat greasy no-tax-paying natives in big fancy trucks straight off the reserve. Sorry got a little carried away.

• In all honesty, Apaches should be in by virtue of being in the FIRST FREAKING EPISODE OF DW! For a game that is sacrificing so much to emulate the show; i.e. focusing on class vs class matches instead of Team Objectives, they’ve done a pretty shoddy job at it.

Bottom line; either put more classes to have proper duels or add TO so it can just be Medieval TF2, can’t have your cake and eat it. Unless of course it’s decided to add TO /and/ new classes.

Speaking of first episode matches, Spartans should just go ahead and use some of the Gladiator weapons like the trident.

• Global Moderator

Well actually the 6 classes chosen for the game were in the top 7 voted classes. The roman was the popular one they missed out.

The apache was at the bottom of the poll.

• I must’ve missed that poll…

Ran across this video and thought it would lend itself very well to Rajput gameplay. A punching buckler and punching katar would be very interesting. Kind of like the flail gamestyle of the knight in MW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTcVJGMBkQ

• @Chupacabrozo:

In all honesty, Apaches should be in by virtue of being in the FIRST FREAKING EPISODE OF DW! For a game that is sacrificing so much to emulate the show; i.e. focusing on class vs class matches instead of Team Objectives, they’ve done a pretty shoddy job at it.

Bottom line; either put more classes to have proper duels or add TO so it can just be Medieval TF2, can’t have your cake and eat it. Unless of course it’s decided to add TO /and/ new classes.

Speaking of first episode matches, Spartans should just go ahead and use some of the Gladiator weapons like the trident.

Except the game isn’t emulating the show at all you miss informed dimwit.
    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThULCloejZphu72Ck6l73vBR1rLc1ACCncJHKx-B_LdrFXi16V

• In all honesty, it is. DW -the show- put about a 100 simulated battles between each warrior and then based off its winner on the results. By having a group of players versus another one its closer to the actual simulated program.

Besides, the Spike released DW game its not really a game, just a concentrated pile of crap.

• @Oy:

Sure we’ll add in some fat greasy no-tax-paying natives in big fancy trucks straight off the reserve. Sorry got a little carried away.

That got racist fast…

• @Oy:

You think you’re being funny? I got some Mexican relatives that wouldn’t mind kidnapping your disgusting skinny nerd ass.

I’m not interested in your bullshit justification of your wicked sense of humour.

DIS BE MURICA’ HUEHUE I CAN BE FUNNIES HEUEHEU

Fuck you. Shut the fuck up. Talk shit to the wrong people and you will pay the price for it. So enjoy your illusion of freedom and anonimity on these forums while it lasts.

I’m just kidding. This is just a joke amiright :D hehe haha

• @Sophax:

You think you’re being funny? I got some Mexican relatives that wouldn’t mind kidnapping your disgusting skinny nerd ass.

I’m not interested in your bullshit justification of your wicked sense of humour.

DIS BE MURICA’ HUEHUE I CAN BE FUNNIES HEUEHEU

Fuck you. Shut the fuck up. Talk shit to the wrong people and you will pay the price for it. So enjoy your illusion of freedom and anonimity on these forums while it lasts.

I’m just kidding. This is just a joke amiright :D hehe haha

You should be a standup comedian man. Also I’m not from the US. I’m from Canada where the natives have riots, assault citizens, block off bridges and steal shit all day, the whole time paying no taxes and not getting charged or in trouble from anything they do.

And how did mexicans get involved? Fuck Mexico, I’m staying away from that place.

• @Oy:

You should be a standup comedian man. Also I’m not from the US. I’m from Canada where the natives have riots, assault citizens, block off bridges and steal shit all day, the whole time paying no taxes and not getting charged or in trouble from anything they do.

And how did mexicans get involved? Fuck Mexico, I’m staying away from that place.

And you should get your head out of your ass.

HUEHUE NATIVES STEALIN MAH SHIT

I’m a native from Canada actually and I don’t do all the things you listed. Who the fuck are you to talk about my people. Mexico? Stop generalizing like some autists. Treat people like individuals. Your jokes don’t contribute to anything but a negative sentiment. So what if my people do that shit don’t fucking generalize.

Mexico again? Yea you’ll see Mexico soon if you keep this up. The weather is nice there last time I checked.

JOKE AMRIRIGHT

• Canada where the natives have riots, assault citizens, block off bridges and steal shit all day

with all due respect… but that sounds quite similiar what most white settlers did to the native americans all day back in the 19th century… gave contracts that they could keep the land and as soon as sombody stood there and said “WE NEED MORE LAND!” bam… the contract was null and void

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, lock thread. Another one for the museum.

Oh and don’t worry Sophax, I have no problem with you guys, I played Assassins Creed 3. I know what it’s like to be an Indian now man. Don’t take the bait.

• @Oy:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, lock thread. Another one for the museum.

Oh and don’t worry Sophax, I have no problem with you guys, I played Assassins Creed 3. I know what it’s like to be an Indian now man. Don’t take the bait.

You will get your punishment in this life or the next.

• This whole thread…

• @Oy:

Also I’m not from the US. I’m from Canada where the natives have riots, assault citizens, block off bridges and steal shit all day, the whole time paying no taxes and not getting charged or in trouble from anything they do…

I had no idea that gypsies are native canadians!

• So… does this mean we’re not getting Apaches?