Balance Discussion 1 - Spears

• This post is deleted!

• @bootyhorn:

Spears are too easy

lol get good like me u noob !

• Photoshoped as hell.

• @ezay57:

Photoshoped as hell.

20 minute long FFA game with spears that’s completely possible. I’ve seen 3 digit scores.

All because are stupid and people walk into spears. And the server was also 50 slot. Though the time for FFA has been shortened to 10 minutes.

• Can’t I troll a bit ? :(

• @ezay57:

Can’t I troll a bit ? :(

No because it was awful.

• @Pesky:

lol get good like me u noob !

He still had 125 more points than you tho

• @DerFürst:

He still had 125 more points than you tho

i was also spartan and not using op viking pub stomp spear

• There are some who say the Sarrisa is more OP than the viking spear.

• @lemonater47:

There are some who say the Sarrisa is more OP than the viking spear.

i was also spartan and not using the op viking pub stomp spear and using dory + xiphos

• @lemonater47:

No because it was awful.

Because you fail at sarcasm doesn’t make it bad.

• I’ll put my two sense in this, most of you don’t know me as i am a new poster on these forums. But i play under the name LetsGet Drunk and Eat Chicken.

I think the creator of this thread has addressed some great issues. However, the viking spear is not op….the viking class itself is op. Here are my reasons.

1. The viking speed buff is a complete pub stomper. You can auto attack around peoples blocks and drag faster than any other class in the game, now thats with 1 handed weapons and 2 handers as well. This causes people to falsely block.

2. The viking weapons compared to every other classes are more useful than any other class. The 1 handed swords are almost 3 hit kills on any class, the 1 handed axes are almost 2. The 2 handers can give you a 360 drag radius around yourself, causing you too easily destroy in most team fights, especially while holding shift and lmb spamming.

3. You can throw all your weapons! Now i guess people can argue thats what makes the class so great but when it comes down to your shield being able to captain america style somebody thats pretty stupid. Not to mention the shield throw takes almost half your health (that’s of course depending on the class)

Now i feel that the spartan dori just needs to be nerfed as a spear because being able to 1 hit kill vikings, spartans, pirates, and ninjas if you hit someone in the chest is just plain stupid. There have been many times where i’m running around just insta shooting people the whole map because its funny.

My advice, take away the viking speed buff, and keep the throw weapons, and nerf the dori spear damage. Now realistically, if you got hit in the chest with a spear thats game over but this is a game. If this company has any hope of going into competitive play with either MW or DW unblockable attacks and insta kill weapons aren’t the best ideas to do this. These take it into the wrong direction and i really hope that such amazing games as these don’t go on the back of some crappy pc store in mexico.

• i have never played this game. but pretty much this is the problem with spears in CMW too. Except the 1st and 4th one.