Is he a troll

• Sure I have trolled a few hot girl pics.

But omg is our top poster, with 1,000 posts a month a troll? Or is he actually real? Does he believe he is speaking from the heart when he posts things that could only come from someone with an intellect of a child?

In the beginning I just thought he was stupid but as time goes on I think he must be just trolling TBS. Supporting them as the ultimate dummy. I mean there is nobody I can possibly think of studying computer science that is this droll. I mean perhaps a computer programming course from the worst college in NZ but still…

Perhaps it is all a joke lol

• Posting in lemonater thread.

• That’s a good question.

• That bird kills me hehe. I always expect a dry witty peck. I noted a post was edited for calling someone
    an –-----.
    It is strange that one person can ritually and appear in some cases to derail or just wind posters up, as
    a matter of fact, how ever if one reacts they are called on to edit the post or refrain from retort. I would guess if you ignored him your screen might infact be purely red as he posts so many replies on a daily ritual. As in house of cards you may think that but I couldn’t possibly comment hehe. I’ve no doubt the mods are keeping an eye on things and will if pushed for a 3rd time consider a longer term of ban.

• @loin:

I would guess if you ignored him your screen might infact be purely red as he posts so many replies on a daily ritual.

I know, I have him on ignore but wtf the giant red block out…. ahhhh…

• I think gregcau is an automated girly pic generation program with advanced artificial conversation skills. Some other posters are really bitcoin mining machines that got pointed at the wrong IP address. I think mods are automated thread management systems developed by TBS.
    I think everyone on the internet is really working for the NSA trying to trap me into revealing my pirate gold.

@loin:

if one reacts they are called on to edit the post or refrain from retort.

Luckily, I like red.

10char4life

• You know who I really hate? Giantyak. Fucking hate him. He loves the bubble, and would defend it with his life. He hates feints, and refuses to use them which is just pathetic. It’s like refusing to use the ADS in CoD or Battlefield. He thinks CFTP and facehugging were bugs that good players (who he sarcastically calls “pros” because we call ourselves that all the time -_-) exploited, which is a huge load of horseshit.

He’ll also change the way he types so he sounds smarter if you notice. One post he’ll be typing casually, then the next he throws in as many big words as he can to make him feel like he’s above the other people.

He likes panic parry, and thinks it adds depth to the game. That should be self explanatory.

I’ll likely be banned for calling someone out on the forums. But since Gregcau had the balls to voice his hatred for a certain fruit, I figured this was on the table.

• Everything is a conspiracy.

Flippy is Lemon’s alt account.

However, like he pointed out, it is against the rules to call someone out. If you have a problem with someone, whether it’s something they said or that you just can’t understand anything they have said then take it to the PMs.

Topic closed.

• You know what would be keen? I know that this is off-topic and all, but let’s start topics that have nothing to do with any person on this forum. That would be REAL SWELL.

Ps. This is a thread I did not lock. Signed ~Kimi

• Yeah right, you unlocked and locked it again just for good measure.

Oh srrry Loin