Cdw No Chinese language * DW+mw I return some bug*

• **http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/16588-Chinese-Traditional-Language

Okay, so archers have two kinds of arrows in CMW: bodkins and broadheads. But these two types of arrows are indistinguishable when viewed in third person. How can you tell which arrow an enemy archer is using?

Also, I really hope you guys will release a Traditional Chinese language pack for Deadliest Warrior ASAP!! We players in Asia have waited so long for this! Please, is there any chance I could get an official reply from the devs? Or an ETA on an update with Traditional Chinese language support?

Thank you!!!**
    He’s not a troll, he’s just a young kid who started playing the game recently and wants to report some bugs to the dev team but he don’t speaka the Anglais. :cower:

Translation:
    1.) In the Chivalry+ mod for CMW, there is a bug in the map **FFA_HighGarden_p. After you become a king by clicking on one of the king rag dolls, if you randomly switch your weapon and then hit 3 or 4, you become weaponless. While this doesn’t happen to everyone, it is a replicable bug. It also messes with your ability to move around.

2.) When will Torn Banner release an official Traditional Chinese language pack for Deadliest Warrior? (Note: A user had previously reported that they were going to make a community translation, but he disappeared).

3.) RE: Hosting a server for DW…
    Under **[Engine.AccessControl] in the server settings, there are two fields:
    **GamePassword= (server password) -> makes your server password-locked
    **AdminPassword= (administrator’s password) -> password for logging into server as admin

_My question is, where do I enter these passwords?

My English is terrible. If any gamers here speak Chinese, please do me a favor and translate this. I will be eternally grateful and buy you a copy of Deadliest Warrior!* Thank you!!
    _********

• 3.) RE: Hosting a server for DW…
    Under [Engine.AccessControl] in the server settings, there are two fields:
    GamePassword= (server password) -> makes your server password-locked
    AdminPassword= (administrator’s password) -> password for logging into server as admin

CDWGame.ini
    You might need to add those fields, if they are not there? I am not 100% sure.

• Well,

Someone at torn banner needs to be able to speak and write traditional Chinese for starters.

I don’t know when that will be. They can’t seem to decide whether to use American English or British English. So they just use both.

• 沒有用ㄟ No use owns :心煩: