Recolouring Peasants / Royal Family

• I find it hard to notice when a peasant gets killed, because it is shown as:

filthy peasant slasher :archb: filthy peasant

I suggest to recolour it to white or some other eye-catching colour. BTW, are they red because they are internally recognized as Mason bots?

• Lol, teamkill.

On a more serious note, what bothers me more is the Royal family looking like unwashed farmers…

• Same happens if you teamkill your teammates with a catapult/ballista and so on. It shows your own colour with the enemy colour.

Or atleast it used to, dunno if it’s fixed in the new patch.

• It doesn’t show your own colour when killing a peasant, their names are actually red when you look at them. So it’s not due to that bug, it’s just the way it is. And I’m suggesting to change it.

• The peasants should be recoloured to blue as they’re on the Agathian side. The royal family as well. Also make them look royal.

• @Jihell:

On a more serious note, what bothers me more is the Royal family looking like unwashed farmers…

If I were hiding my children, I’d have them dress like farmers too. The lack of hygiene is only natural after several days of siege ;)

• mh well that didnt make sense if u board them up in a freggin tunnel then, and leave the ordinary folks outside. still i find that the royalty looks …… wrong.

• i agree, putting some more detail in would be nice. like having them wear their fancy clothes, but unwashed because of their current state of affairs. i haven’t been in the beta but i believe that the male models are all alike. could be nice to see some variety there as well.