Issue with game starting

• I just bought both modern warfare and the expansion deadliest warrior, without reading into any issues first. i managed to get chivalry modern warfare to start working after a lot of searching and going through problem lists. however deadliest warrior seems to not have downloaded onto stream and wont start, when i try it says user subscribed file is empty. i bought the game from amazon, and added it to steam the same time i added modern warfare. is there a way to force it to install? or to check if its installed, it isnt on my games list.

• Please, someone answer for the user subscribed file list is empty, DW won’t launch for me neither and this message is a the bottom of the launcher !

• The user subscribed list is a list of the custom mods and maps you are subscribed to through the steam work shop; that’s extra stuff that you don’t need to play.
    Try launching deadliest warrior directly, press start then click computer. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\CDW\Binaries\Win64 and double click CDW it’s an application file.

Can you describe in detail what happens after you press the button to start deadliest warrior?

Also can you please provide me with a dxdiag using the upload icon. You need to post under the “go advanced” to see it.
    To get a DxDiag:
    1. click on “START”
    2. type dxdiag in the search bar, run the program.
    3. press ‘save all information’ then attach it as a file in your post, do not post it in your forum post.

• ohh I wouldn’t buy modern warfare… medieval warfare is much better :D

As with the above, can you let me know what files you have in \Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\CookedSDK

• I have the same issue and when i click CDW it launches the start up launcher, same thing happens when i click the play CDW button on the launcher. It just keeps looping back. @gref:

The user subscribed list is a list of the custom mods and maps you are subscribed to through the steam work shop; that’s extra stuff that you don’t need to play.
    Try launching deadliest warrior directly, press start then click computer. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\CDW\Binaries\Win64 and double click CDW it’s an application file.

Can you describe in detail what happens after you press the button to start deadliest warrior?

Also can you please provide me with a dxdiag using the upload icon. You need to post under the “go advanced” to see it.
    To get a DxDiag:
    1. click on “START”
    2. type dxdiag in the search bar, run the program.
    3. press ‘save all information’ then attach it as a file in your post, do not post it in your forum post.