I blame them.

• Early last year, Clans of Vanbards are the ones that sang the the Sirens song (add- nauseum) of “Woe be-it the MaA Dodge/Lunge Attack is OP and annoying… fix it or we flee your game”

The original MaA Dodge attack was almost exactly equivalent to a stab from a Zwie in distance and speed.

Now you hear nada, zilch, negative from any player that mains Vans about the what i like to call, “The Flying Nun Attack”. Vanguards are afraid of not being massive epeen’s in game, so they whined and whined util they got all the buffs and nerfs they could ever want. (they must be democrats…lol)

This was off steam. Imo Tibby was mislead by you clans of vanbards hehe. You even pulled him into that clan.
    even the mods were playing as vans. We are here today because of some crass cretins who infact ruined this game
    to suit there needs. Get rid of all these types giving you advice Mr Tibby, Leave that clan. They never did want to
    relinquish power you know , from day 1 . Get out of that place tibby , come back to the brits and EU, we are
    in your corner to support you.

• He is lying. Nobody supports you, Tibbs.

• Shhh dudeface hehe. First dibbs on his car. Somebody was whispering in his ear. Why is that cat so fat?

• @loin:

Shhh dudeface hehe. First dibbs on his car. Somebody was whispering in his ear. Why is that cat so fat?

I swear your posts get more demented every time. Keep up the good work.