Pass on the crown?

• Lately I have been dumbing down my game when playing as defender on SH/Cit because I hate being king. I’d rather fight than spend 10 minutes hiding in a corner. As it stands the only way I can pass on the job is to leave and rejoin, and on a full server with other people waiting to get on this can sometimes mean losing my slot on the server.

My suggestion is to be able to click on a teammates name and having an option to offer them the position. A little box would come up on their screen with an accept/reject option.

• You know you can press Page Up to refuse kingship right?

It just… doesn’t quite work reliably anymore.

• You can already pass on the crown, but it only works some of the time, when the magic is right.

You’re dreaming if you think anything like what you’ve described will be put into the game.

• I’m still not quite certain when you’re supposed to press it. Oddly, mashing PgUp doesn’t seem to work. It’s like, if you press it too soon it just completely breaks the process or something and even pressing it later (at the correct time) no longer works. It used to print out a message in chat telling you that you can pass the crown, but that is gone now.

• A good king is never a bored king. What you need to do as King on Stonehill for example, is take back the doors of your castle! It’s hilarious to have your full team fighting at the doors. King dies often doing that, but you are a king with balls!

• I derp.

Hard.

• thought this was gonna be a thread about torn banner selling the IP to a new company

was dissapointed.

• @CRUSHED:

thought this was gonna be a thread about torn banner selling the IP to a new company

was dissapointed.

Only crazy company would buy a dying game.

• i would buy it for a dolla

• You really have to spam that page up button as soon as the objective before is completed until someone else is king. There isn’t any timing to it really. It doesn’t always count the fact that you have pushed the button once.

• @lemonater47:

You really have to spam that page up button as soon as the objective before is completed until someone else is king. There isn’t any timing to it really. It doesn’t always count the fact that you have pushed the button once.

Yeah it is hella buggy still.