Stop digging up old posts you fossils.

• The past is best left in the past. Stop digging up old rubbish If you don’t like the current posts. yes/no/problem?
    I don’t want to see vanbards playing with old posts in crypt burial sites. TB does not care about what ever you dig up.
    They can’t hear you as the partay is still going on in the citay of the rich and famous. Were they are now :pirate:

• Complete jibberish coming from you but true in a way.

Too much nostalgia…

• People have nothing better to do.

• @lemonater47:

People have nothing better to do.

Says the guy who posts 1,000 times a month pretending to be stupid lol

• @lemonater47:

People have nothing better to do.

Can’t you see Tibby is eating lemming
    http://www.letssmiletoday.com/pictures/7944-brown-nose-dog
    =p

• @gregcau:

Says the guy who posts 1,000 times a month pretending to be stupid lol

I have an open mind. As opposed to everyone else here who has a one tracked mind and think that their opinions are fact and law.

• @lemonater47:

I have an open mind. As opposed to everyone else here who has a one tracked mind and think that their opinions are fact and law.

There’s a difference to being open-minded and just plain stupid. You’re the latter.

• @Flippy:

There’s a difference to being open-minded and just plain stupid. You’re the latter.

This. ^^^^^^

• @lemonater47:

No offense, but this could not be further from the truth. You are just like these people, but your allegiance is different.

• I don’t have allegiance that’s the thing. You guys all think I’m defending torn banner. All I am doing is not being pessimistic. As pessimism gets you no where. Same with optimism. The only difference with pessimism is you has nothing to lose if you are wrong. If you are optimistic however and things go bad then everyone hates you for misleading them.

Flippy you say I’m stupid but you don’t say how I am stupid. All I can see is my opinion differs from yours. And that makes me stupid. How does me not liking CFtP make me stupid?

• @lemonater47:

Flippy you say I’m stupid but you don’t say how I am stupid. All I can see is my opinion differs from yours. And that makes me stupid. How does me not liking CFtP make me stupid?

I’m not very inclined to search through 5,840 posts to find quotes of when you said the most stupid things. Nobody on this forum likes you, don’t you think there might be a reason why?

The reason you’re stupid is not because you don’t like CFtP, you’re entitled to your opinion. But the stupidity comes from the fact that neither you or Giantyak can back up your opinion with any arguments, or points (when you two do bring points they’re either completely flawed or come from a biased standpoint, making them invalid). I squashed both of you in bubble and CFtP debates. If you’ve noticed, Giantyak never, ever replies to any of my points or arguments, and instead twists his words to sound intellectual, when he’s just hiding from the fact he can’t debate and prove me wrong.

You do the same thing very often. Next time you do I’ll be sure to highlight it.

• The ordeals with Retsnom is the main reason. People thought I was defending the bubble. I was only saying he was wrong about how the bubble works. Which he was. Friendly players do not have the bubble and the bubble doesn’t cause desyncs.

Greg hates me because one of his posts got locked ages back as it was just flaming. I said I would of locked it. Other people didn’t like it either. Yet I had the most posts. So all his frustration was directed at me.

Bill hates me because he kept posting in the mac thread just to abuse the guy who made it. I stepped in and at the same time said my opinion of macs.

Wolf hates me cos I admin kicked him from DW for teamkilling the banner holder deliberately and admin kicked him again for his racist jokes. If I did my job properly he would of been damn banned. But guess what will happen if I do that.

Crushed hated me because of CFtP. Though he doesn’t have anything intellectual to say back other than “fuck you”. In fact the exact same reason you don’t like me. Crushed is the one with no arguments. But he shares your opinion so it doesn’t matter for you does it.

Both of us do have arguments. I’m afraid your problem flippy is that you don’t read those arguments. Then decide to call us stupid. I’ll format it better next time so its not just a wall I text. Maybe put some bold or all Caps words in there.

And you still think I defend the bubble. I hate the bubble. Its just not the root cause for everything wrong with this game. And I fully explained it. Giantyak also explained that. You are still gonna get stuck on people and you are still gonna bounce. Though bouncing doesn’t happen often and its generally not severe unless the person you touch has 300 ping.

I also don’t hold grudges.

• tfw you dont get included in lemons haters list

• Does posting nonsense that isn’t true count as proof? Only in New Zealand - land of fruity sheep tenders, if you know what I mean. I mean, really “I argued it so therefore it’s proof” isn’t true anywhere but politics. Wait - that explains it … he’s a politician. It all makes sense now.

• @lemonater47:

The ordeals with Retsnom is the main reason. People thought I was defending the bubble. I was only saying he was wrong about how the bubble works. Which he was. Friendly players do not have the bubble and the bubble doesn’t cause desyncs.

Greg hates me because one of his posts got locked ages back as it was just flaming. I said I would of locked it. Other people didn’t like it either. Yet I had the most posts. So all his frustration was directed at me.

Bill hates me because he kept posting in the mac thread just to abuse the guy who made it. I stepped in and at the same time said my opinion of macs.

Wolf hates me cos I admin kicked him from DW for teamkilling the banner holder deliberately and admin kicked him again for his racist jokes. If I did my job properly he would of been damn banned. But guess what will happen if I do that.

Crushed hated me because of CFtP. Though he doesn’t have anything intellectual to say back other than “fuck you”. In fact the exact same reason you don’t like me. Crushed is the one with no arguments. But he shares your opinion so it doesn’t matter for you does it.

Both of us do have arguments. I’m afraid your problem flippy is that you don’t read those arguments. Then decide to call us stupid. I’ll format it better next time so its not just a wall I text. Maybe put some bold or all Caps words in there.

And you still think I defend the bubble. I hate the bubble. Its just not the root cause for everything wrong with this game. And I fully explained it. Giantyak also explained that. You are still gonna get stuck on people and you are still gonna bounce. Though bouncing doesn’t happen often and its generally not severe unless the person you touch has 300 ping.

I also don’t hold grudges.

I was only saying he was wrong about how the bubble works. Which he was.

I love how after I just claimed you make arguments without any supporting evidence, you make an argument without any supporting evidence. How cute.

Well, I got nothing better to do, so I’ll just respond to each of your arguments one by one.

I wasn’t around ages back so you’ll have to link that to me before I believe you.

Bill, and a lot of other people were abusing the OP because the OP was a moron, who started bashing PC’s and just ranting. When you “stepped in” you spewed a bunch of bullshit about Macs which weren’t true, and Billdoor was so flabbergasted by your stupidity his hatred of you was born. You’ve also said stupid shit in other threads in which Bill shat on you.

Eh, I find “racist” jokes to be hilarious. I wasn’t there so honestly I can’t say anything about this.

Crushed hates you because you’ve said some VERY stupid things about CFtP along with Giantyak, who he and I hate as well. The reason he doesn’t say anything intellectual (he has many times before, he’s just given up because there’s no hope) is because every time someone beats you in an argument, which he has multiple times, you do the same thing as Giantyak and twist your words to back out of the argument. Since you won’t ever listen to intellectual arguments, there’s no point to have one. So he insults you because it’s a forum and he hates you.

Your arguments are flawed, born from ignorance and/or inexperience. I, and MANY other people before have destroyed you and other people like you in debates. Yes you have arguments, just shitty ones. I actually do read the full post most of the time, unless it’s something I’m not interest in, like weapon/rank unlock bugs. I call you stupid because I like to be hostile. You formatted it fine, I’m not inbred.

• @lemonater47:

In all serious for once, I don’t even hate you, It’s just hilarious seeing you carry on in the forums and in game. You failed to do anything about the guy ’ NO DAD NO’ who had tked me for the flag a less than a moment ago.

You have a problem with the jokes I made? Are you going to police the server 24/7 then in case I make more? You know you barely play together with the fact you’re the only admin the actually still plays. The Oceanic vet community can do a fine job taking care of servers without you joining in because you’re offended by just about everything. No other guys have a problem with me.

And finally, I don’t even care if you ban me, the game is pretty much dead and I don’t expect things to get better, I only play because I like the community.

• @Wolf.:

In all serious for once, I don’t even hate you, It’s just hilarious seeing you carry on in the forums and in game. You failed to do anything about the guy ’ NO DAD NO’ who had tked me for the flag a less than a moment ago.

You have a problem with the jokes I made? Are you going to police the server 24/7 then in case I make more? You know you barely play together with the fact you’re the only admin the actually still plays. The Oceanic vet community can do a fine job taking care of servers without you joining in because you’re offended by just about everything. No other guys have a problem with me.

And finally, I don’t even care if you ban me, the game is pretty much dead and I don’t expect things to get better, I only play because I like the community.

Well usually the oceanic community support my actions. Don’t believe them ask them. And when people are racist thy often act before I do properly. I’ll see a votekick appear before I have even logged in.

In game I don’t share opinions about things much. That’s the main issue here.

And come on. Don’t retaliate to team kills. That really says something about your maturity. From my point of view you just went up and murdered the guy with the banner. I didn’t know what happened prior. And previously someone else had done the same thing just so they can hold the banner. I saw your little argument in the chat but I didn’t know what it was about and it had pretty much stopped so I didn’t decide to intervene. If you had said or even launched a votekick against him then I would be much more inclined to intervene.

and you do realise that most people who play pubs play on GON servers not official. In fact almost all DW servers are GON. So if you like the game for its community you might not have a community to play with unless a clan is doing something on their own server like public practice or just generally messing about. Very rarely do you find an official server with players. They are often new players that saw the word “official” and are drawn to it.

And flippy. You just proved my point. You have a lack of understanding. And you don’t seem to be a nice guy at all. I’ll take your signature quote to heart and stop arguing with you.

And when is racism fine?

• Racism is fine if you’re white lemon.

• @lemonater47:

And flippy. You just proved my point. You have a lack of understanding. And you don’t seem to be a nice guy at all. I’ll take your signature quote to heart and stop arguing with you.

And when is racism fine?

I love how in my post I said when you lose an argument you twist your words or say something to back out of it, without any evidence or proof. You just proved my point.

About the nice guy bit, I think everyone on this forums- except you and Giantyak (who I both hate anyway so why should I give a shit how I treat you two) either likes me, or is just neutral towards me. Yet everyone hates you. Let that sink in, EVERYONE hates you.

Racism is fine as long as it’s for comedic purposes, because comedy is a wonderful medium where lines can be crossed with laughs and giggles. Look at Dave Chappelle.

Wolf seems to have a much better sense of humor than you, so I’ll take his word for it.