Have an A 1 day!

• @Sophax:

| I wouldn’ve recited this for y’all but I’m at the library atm and the people don’t take too kindly to french poetry around here. |

http://vocaroo.com/
    do it pls
    whisper it softly

• @rumpelstiltskin:

http://vocaroo.com/
    do it pls
    whisper it softly

Reminds me of that one time Crushed went all hysterical after we found out he fapped with his mic on.

Where’s that laugh?

• @Sophax:

Reminds me of that one time Crushed went all hysterical after we found out he fapped with his mic on.

Where’s that laugh?

I MUST SEE THIS

• @Sophax:

Where’s that laugh?

i tricked you into believing that ha you all mocked me for a fake story :D

• also

• @CRUSHED:

i tricked you into believing that ha you all mocked me for a fake story :D

That’s what they all say Crushed.

I still wanna see it :3

• @CRUSHED:

also

Y’all chumps hirin?

• This was beautiful applause

• This is an unusual post Sophax but was it not you who started digging up old posts resulting in so many red padlocks recently?

• Loin, give it a rest.

• @Kimiko:

This was beautiful applause

If there is something beautiful and deserving of applause then it is you.

You’re probably the nicest person I’ve met online and I don’t understand how you can keep up with being a moderator/community manager. It seems to me that you have ALOT of patience and that you are sincere in your words and actions.

You Kimiko, are a diamond. Your personality makes you stand out amongst all the other people here.

Knil better be taking GOOD care of you and make sure that you’re treated as a princes.

• @Sophax:

You’re probably the nicest person I’ve met online and I don’t understand how you can keep up with being a moderator/community manager. It seems to me that you have ALOT of patience and that you are sincere in your words and actions.

You Kimiko, are a diamond. Your personality makes you stand out amongst all the other people here.

Knil better be taking GOOD care of you and make sure that you’re treated as a princes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA&t=7s

• @Sophax:

• @Sophax:

Hey guise just letting you know that you should enjoy life.

Life is strange but rather simpel at its core when drop all the formalities and expectations that certain societies have forced down upon us.

Whether or not you like it you are a part of this universe, whether or not you like it you are a cause of something that has happend.

Whether or not you like it, this universe adheres to laws and is in perfect harmony (there is a reason why we can express the world around us in numbers).

So if the universe adheres to laws then so do we humans.

Humans are the only animals known that are dramatically different when it comes to the working of our brains, more specifically its the fact that we can ask such questions that make us so unique from other animals. Its a little gadget that we call “meta cognition”.

So treasure your life, be productive. Everyday that you didn’t improve yourself or something in your direct environment is a waste of your existence whether you think this is all a coincidence or you follow another life style.

There are litteraly billions of people having a much worse existance than me right now, sitting comfortably in a warm, safe environment.

The same can’t be said for the people right now in many places on earth.

So always try to stay down to earth about your “problems”. Stay chill.

Have a purpose in life and you’ll notice things start to brighten up once you shed you chains that keep you preoccupied with the lesser things in life.

Well spoken defiler of boards.
    http://hammer.ucla.edu/newsblogs/?cat=223

• Is this a goodbye thread? That’s what it feels like man… OUR LAST GOODBYES?

• @Sophax:

She is, she was very nice to me when I was in between girlfriends. I would start a poll to have her reinstated as community manager but I got my sig pics back so I am supporting TBS again.

• Anyone up for a Kimi appreciation topic?

Greg, you should start it.

• Whoa, I didn’t expect all that at all. I’m kind of speechless. That is so nice of you to say, I really really appreciate it! Haha and yes, you definitely need a lot of patience, that’s for sure. But thank you Sophax! And yes, Knil is awesome and treats me the best I’ve ever been treated :D

@Sophax:

• @Kimiko:

Whoa, I didn’t expect all that at all. I’m kind of speechless. That is so nice of you to say, I really really appreciate it! Haha and yes, you definitely need a lot of patience, that’s for sure. But thank you Sophax! And yes, Knil is awesome and treats me the best I’ve ever been treated :D

Oh dear, a love triangle is forming around Kimiko! Sophax and Hugh will have to earn her love, but how far will they go?

And who is Knil? A new man? Tune in next time on Kimiko and the Ban. Sundays at 8:00 EST.

Only on FX.

• @Flippy:

Oh dear, a love triangle is forming around Kimiko! Sophax and Hugh will have to earn her love, but how far will they go?

And who is Knil? A new man? Tune in next time on Kimiko and the Ban. Sundays at 8:00 EST.

Only on FX.

Sophax already won the Battle for Kimiko: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/9090-A-Duel-For-The-Ages