Padlock Red on kickstarter

• This new Padlock Red game looks great. Have you got enough Red Padlocks to get on the next level?
    Kimi was the champion but a new contender threatens to beat her records at the topscores :love_heart:.
    Who is this fiend , who will defend kimi against this player? When is the kickstarter project ?

• I have no idea because there IS NO game called Padlock Red as far as a quick Google search can tell.

• @Rickvs:

I have no idea because there IS NO game called Padlock Red as far as a quick Google search can tell.

Loin is just trying to be funny.

You see, Chivalry was kickstarted. The forums are full of red padlocks because people think it’s funny to dig out very old posts and reply to them without contributing anything. Also, some threads are locked without that good of a reason.

Loin thinks that making post that combines red padlocks and kickstarter is funny and/or clever.

Too bad that Loin is wrong and this topic is both dumb and unfunny.

• @Kreittis:

Loin is just trying to be funny.You see, Chivalry was kickstarted. The forums are full of red padlocks because people think it’s funny to dig out very old posts and reply to them without contributing anything. Also, some threads are locked without that good of a reason.Loin thinks that making post that combines red padlocks and kickstarter is funny and/or clever.Too bad that Loin is wrong and this topic is both dumb and unfunny.

Ah damn, I should have realised that. Now I feel even more stupid than usual.

• @Kreittis:

You see, Chivalry was kickstarted. The forums are full of red padlocks because people think it’s funny to dig out very old posts and reply to them without contributing anything. Also, some threads are locked without that good of a reason.

Loin thinks that making post that combines red padlocks and kickstarter is funny and/or clever.

Well played sir Kreittis hehe.

• @Kreittis:

3/10 made me cringe