Has this happened to you?

• Has anyone been playing on an FFA server and been kicked for killing people? Well I have.

Last Night, I was playing Chivalry with a mate and on the server we were playing people kept saying they wanted it to be a duel map. I didn’t take any notice of it. Eventually they began complaining at me killing people with a crossbow and I said that if this was supposed to be a duel server that I wouldn’t be able to kill people. Not long after I was kicked from the server. My mate said it was because I didn’t want it to be a duel server.

Now I paid good money for this game that I love playing. I really don’t think that people should be able to kick anyone for any reason. They should be focussed on killing other players than kicking people from servers. This was the first time this has happened to me but I’m really disappointed that I was stopped from playing when I was doing nothing wrong.

Pickaz

• @Pickaz:

Last Night, I was playing Chivalry with a mate and on the server we were playing people kept saying they wanted it to be a duel map. I didn’t take any notice of it.

Aaaaand there is your problem. It was most likely classic duel server. You know, server for dueling? If you want to play FFA, there are plenty of other servers just for that.

Always read server title before you join.

Why is this in Off Topic?

• Ugh, read the damn server titles before you join. The reason people play FFA classic duels is because in those, you can duel whoever you want, whenever you want and not wait in line with a shitty UI in the actual Duel Mode. If you’re not sure, ASK.

• Yes, agree about reading server titles… I don’t play Chivalry due to being an anti-steam person but I do play other games and it is always good to read the server titles to get an idea what the server is specifically for… (Though hate it when the server title is empty which does happens from time to time).