Things to add/change.

• Hello everyone.

I’ve decided to join the forum to share my view. As a player of many hours and through many patches, I would like to make some suggestions. Some an easy implementation and some harder. Add advanced voice commands. What I mean by this is say have a check box in the configure menu. This will allow you in the game to say: hit x, opens voice command menu, then hit 1 for all the “yes” options. Then from there you can choose which “yes” you want to voice.

One of the earlier loading screens had shown you could jump attacks. Well You should add a “bunny jump” aka: when you jump you can hit crouch and it lifts your legs up for a bit higher clearance. Though doing this may require a bit more stamina drain. I ask this because many times I’ve tried to jump an attack from a ledge or railing and will still get hit.

Just remove the charge animation from the vanguards and give them a normal jump. The current animation is soo glitchy and buggy I figure that would be the easiest way for a fix.

Implement a damage done curve on each swing. What I mean by this is, from the start of the swing to wind up currently does nothing, until the actual swing starts. The fist possible hit is the “wind up swing”, which is fine. Doing max weapon damage on the entire swing is a bit wrong. So after “wind up swing,” the damage should be less until maybe just outside the cursor area, then max damage at cursor and a bit after. Then damage should become less again until the swing is over.

Add a random option to choose a random weapon and class at each death, and one in side each class to random a weapon in that class.

And last thing will deal with range. Currently if you take a hit say in the arm or leg it will kill you. What I suggest happen is with arm hits will hamper/reduce your swing damage and speed. A leg hit will take away your running and or speed. Both with some damage over time. Any range hit not in the head or heart will do a damage over time, like a bleed but a lot slower than the fire DOT. Also if you die, your range will disappear, never will you see two archers kill each other at the same time. Let the arrows fly even after death.

-Edix

-edited the wall of text to paragraphs. Didn’t let me preview and the post didn’t show up for like 5 hours.

• @Edix:

1. One of the earlier loading screens had shown you could jump attacks. when you jump you can hit crouch and it lifts your legs up for a bit higher clearance.

2. Just remove the charge animation from the vanguards and give them a normal jump.

3. Implement a damage done curve on each swing. Doing max weapon damage on the entire swing is a bit wrong. So after “wind up swing,” the damage should be less until maybe just outside the cursor area, then max damage at cursor and a bit after. Then damage should become less again until the swing is over.

4. Let the arrows fly even after death.

5. -edited the wall of text to paragraphs. Didn’t let me preview and the post didn’t show up for like 5 hours.

1. Honestly it would be nice to jump a swing like you can duck one. It’s not really feasible atm to do so, especially to a VG charge. If I try to jump a VG charge, I end up jumping it as well as parrying, and when I parry ~5ft above the weapon, the parry still makes contact with the charge.

2. This doesn’t really make sense to me. You want to remove their charge ANIMATION and replace the charge animation with… a jump animation…

3. Insofar as I recall, TB said this isn’t possible.

4. They do.

5. Yes, new accounts are moderated. New posts are reviewed by moderators.

What TB needs to do is add pets to chiv.

• @Userper:

4. They do.

I think you may have misunderstood his request, they definitely don’t. They disappear inches away from the other archer’s face. :’(

• @Userper:

3. Insofar as I recall, TB said this isn’t possible.

They did a damage curve on the tracers in Deadliest Warrior. Imo, this system removed a lot of fun from the game.