What about all thise little download without any information?

• So… fromt time to time we get small updates on steam… But no news or anything that could tell us, what’s it for.

Don’t feel the need to inform us about what you’re doing, TBS?

So what’s the latest download about?

• I wish there was communication for every little update ever patched to the game. I don’t care if it’s a typo fix or anything smaller, I want to know what was changed. It’s very important especially for Chivalry since every patch breaks the game in some way.

• I once got a 2.5GB patch in to the beta version without any info. Pretty strange.

• Well… today my launcher finally fits my screen. Maybe that’s it.

• @MissingNo:

Well… today my launcher finally fits my screen. Maybe that’s it.

The little download users experienced was to fix the DPI scaling settings with the launcher.

• These replies make me feel all goey inside. Thanks for the update!

• @DaGGyzo:

The little download users experienced was to fix the DPI scaling settings with the launcher.

Thank you, but can you make little forum posts like this on General Discussion when these go through? It really does help us feel more comfortable with each patch, even if they’re tiny non-gameplay changing ones.

• @DaGGyzo:

sadly it still loads a background image of DW then it pops into what it finally looks like. In addition to this there is no way to actually move the launcher around. You can close it and minimize it, but not actually move it. This is problematic if you are running dual monitors and it decides it wants to appear in your second monitor or vise verse.

• @Retsnom:

sadly it still loads a background image of DW then it pops into what it finally looks like. In addition to this there is no way to actually move the launcher around. You can close it and minimize it, but not actually move it. This is problematic if you are running dual monitors and it decides it wants to appear in your second monitor or vise verse.

RETSNOM’S BACK :D

• Yep, trying not to make a big deal about it since I am on double secret probation. I just can no longer insult the woefully ingorant and the stupid among us because thier fragile little egos are easily offended. See I didnt call anyone out…. hehe

Thanks to everyone that had my back though.

• Haha, double secret probation. Got to love Animal House.

I’m sure any updates that follow will have someone mentioned something relating to it. We’ll see.

• @Retsnom:

Did they just fix this? I see I can move mine around now.

• I don’t know who rentsom is, but he seems important. Hey there rentsom.

I always want to check every little update as well, so I agree with the OP :)

• You can pretty much assume its something unimportant. Localisation usually. Fixes things that we didn’t even notice was wrong in he first place. Like this one did.

• @DaGGyzo:

Ahhh. Thanks for the info!

Would you guys please give us information about the fixes each time you release them? Of course we all knew it was a little fix, but it would be good to know what exactly gets fixed. So we can test it and give your guys feedback. Like : did it work for me or do I still have the problem.

I think a little newsthread about small fixes wouldn’t be a bad idea. (So you don’t need to make a new Topic for each small fix).

• @Retsnom:

In addition to this there is no way to actually move the launcher around. You can close it and minimize it, but not actually move it.

Well hey there stranger, good to see you back.

Mine moves around just fine by grabbing the little top bar thing and dragging it around. I’m wondering what the difference is between our launchers. First thing that comes to mind is that I don’t own DW and that you very well might. Is that the case?

I also don’t see any issues with it (nothing looks off… other than “coming soon” below where I’m prompted to buy DW).

• @dudeface:

Did they just fix this? I see I can move mine around now.

Also just saw this, so maybe it was fixed :).

• To ban hacks, u scared?

• @BandOfTheHawk:

To ban hacks, u scared?

Christ you say some dumb shit.