Why are there even forums?

• all these topics about bugs, and opinions, and discussions yet all we’re doing is just jerking each other off in a huge circlejerk of fuck all.

fuck you torn banner for not responding to anyone, you guys might be the worst developers simply because you do this to your customer and fanbase. You did get kickstarted you know.

fucking assholes.

yeah mods i fucking said it because it’s true.

2 million + copies of this game sold, people love your game yet you just ignore all of them and completely shit all over it.

fuck you TB… you guys suck… CLAY OUT!

• inb4 lime. also but DAE prepatch was better

• +1 drunk clayton

• We got some nerd rage a-brewin.

• It’s not only the forums, but the community is so shitty now too, even the competitive players. Look at this shit.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219757627 - Hidan was mad because I feinted him in a duel and killed him. He was whining earlier too.

Just tonight, I had 3 different people insult me for feinting. It’s so pathetic. They talk so much shit, even though we wreck them in scrims.

• clayton is sober, it’s just crazy how you can see at some times 10’s of pages of shit and no developer response whatsoever. So many other game developers are so much better and actually take feedback seriously make some effort to say something. how hard is it to type a paragraph message out?

and oy, call me a nerd if you want man, i’m pretty sure my nerd self makes more in an hour than you do in a week. Don’t act like you don’t give a shit while reading the same forum and posting on it.

• @50ShadesofClay:

and oy, call me a nerd if you want man, i’m pretty sure my nerd self makes more in an hour than you do in a week. Don’t act like you don’t give a shit while reading the same forum and posting on it.

Oy is living in his parents basement.

• Don’t ban Clayton for this. He’s speaking for all of us, and I completely agree with him and I’m also tempted to give in to anger, as well. The support for this game from Torn Banner has been horrendously bad, which is even more shameful coming from a freaking Indie Company where the main Lead Designer AND Producer (Steve) checks the forums very often and has all the power in the world just to say “I’m sorry for how crappy we’ve been, tell me what you want fixed.” Why is that so hard? I know you just hired more programmers and the optimization is better for the most part, but why have you let the bugged charged attacks exist for over a month now? That should’ve been hotfixed BEFORE you left for your Christmas holidays. It’s Jan. 22nd and you STILL haven’t fixed it yet.

There’s bugs that have been in the game and we’ve dealt with since CLOSED BETA. What is wrong with you? How can you make so much money and be so stupid with it and make a crappy expansion like Deadliest Warrior that ALMOST NOBODY WHO PLAYED MW WANTED. ALL WE WANTED WAS A FREAKING BETTER MW!

I better stop before I get banned, too.

• to play the forum game - shit on torn banner obviously

no seriously it takes less then 10 minutes to go on the forums and reply to all these threads

TBS just needs to stop acting like dickheads seriously, its really immature from them to just hide from these forums

they can fix all the problems with the community in 1 day of being on the forums and releasing one good patch

i dont get what the problem is, why they cant seem to do it

anyway if i knew this whats going on right now, i would have never backed your kickstarter and i sure as fuck wont purchase another game from torn banner if you dont fix this mess

disrespectful at best to ignore the people who supported you and who allow you to survive as developer

• Hear Hear. Sadly, I think TBS is gone and they closed up shop. I’m done with this game too.

• Tbh I share the same opinion about “forums” but eventualy I just got too annoyed with hows things are and ended up "just jerking each other off in a huge circlejerk of fuck all. " ( great line btw)

Its pretty much pointless yea, from all the walls of texts I’ve and other people came up with on my ideas and how to balance this game it and all those hours debating and tolerating ignorant people. Such a waste of time.

Its just satisfying that I know for a fact that TB know what they did wrong and they sure as hell know that we warned them.

To sum things up. TB thought it was more important to cash in on their game than it was to stay humble and fix the base game first before adding more content in the form of an expansion.

• It gives me something to do during the day at work, that’s about it. :|

• I just dont understand why they are being such dickheads about it. Like is it really so hard to write a apology post in the news section? Its like a small child, not wanting to admit his mistake. Because thats what tibberius is, a child, until he proves otherwise.

• @CRUSHED:

I just dont understand why they are being such dickheads about it. Like is it really so hard to write a apology post in the news section? Its like a small child, not wanting to admit his mistake. Because thats what tibberius is, a child, until he proves otherwise.

I still think they’re under the impression that its “just the vocal veteran players who are the minority complaining about the changes. Most of the players like the changes”.

I shit you not. This is what they were thinking when people complain about balance changes nobody liked.

• @Sophax:

I still think they’re under the impression that its “just the vocal veteran players who are the minority complaining about the changes. Most of the players like the changes”.

I shit you not. This is what they were thinking when people complain about balance changes nobody liked.

This might even be true considering they only BARELY play their own game. I think this is what torn banner needs to fix the game, someone who has 1000+ hours and plays it competitive to give opinion on. Oh wait, we were already there at one point.

• What was the point of getting real studio, Torn Banner? You’re working just as slow as without it.

• The Devs are on the forums and reading stuff almost everyday, if you look at their profiles you can see when they’re on and what they’re reading. However, they are shy to speak and post rarely. I can hardly blame them given how toxic these forums have become.

• I love you Clay for having the balls to risk a ban for actually saying something. Fuck you Torn Banner, and fuck you most of all Steve. It’s utterly pathetic.

Mods, how can you ban us for being angry? We’ve been keeping (mostly) cool for over 6 months without any kind of communication. They’re not even responding to people with the worst bugs of all, the rank/unlock bugs. It’s pathetic, childish really.

All they have to do is make a damn apology post first, then start communicating. Shit they rarely even communicated when they had a community manager. They don’t even need an official community manager really, I doubt Steve does much around the office. In the About section he calls himself the “idea guy”. I highly doubt he’s so enthralled with his brilliant ideas to come on the forums a few times every day and check in and help the poor souls with the game breaking bugs.

• @gref:

I can hardly blame them given how toxic these forums have become.

I can hardly blame players for being toxic given how greedy and ignorant Torn Banner have become.

• i could give a shit if i get banned, what’s the fucking point of reading this forum anyhow? I try to believe that they are just hiding in secret just biding their time before finally releasing the ultimate patch that brings them back into the good graces of the community, brings back competition in this game, and make what should have been and might be the greatest game ever in the history of video gaming come to life…

and then more and more months go by without any update or communication and I have no idea why i tried to believe it in the first place. Do they realize that people that complain the most just want this game to be good?

Then they go and get rid of two people that actually communicated SOMEWHAT to the community so it’s like they really don’t WANT to talk to us at all or share any information. And also you just have moderators which basically their job is to delete threads like this one and ban anyone that dare talk down about torn banner.

Well they fucking deserve it and they god damn suck.

Hey Torn banner, if it’s money you want… i’d fucking PAY for a patch at this point.
    Hell, i’ll give you 20 bucks if you respond to this thread with something coherent.