RIP Throneroom? (Resolved)

• Ok, where the actual frack is throneroom on the Official FFA servers?
    Like, the actual frack?
    Seriously, where the frack is throneroom?
    (For those less sensitive, please substitute a “u” for “ra”)
    I can only assume that this should be in the technical support forum (AKA where threads die) because if this was a decision by the team to reduce the FFA maps even more, then what the actual fuck?

• I actually jumped in a FFA server official last night. Indeed this map was not present. At the end of the day it matters not does it? its just full of fov 130 vans, 3rd person, accelerated attacking and dragging.
    I counted 11 vans on some maps. Also clan vans were teaming up. The music of the throne room is fantastic
    as is map, why don’t they get rid of that large city map instead tbh. Could it be using to many resources for their network?

• Well yes, it does matter. The game has few enough maps as it is without taking one out of the rotation. Now you want to take Ruins out too? Trolling loin iz trolling.

• Is this a recent change to the rotation?

• No comment from a dev? Nothing from the admins? Surely someone knows where throneroom went.

• This was an actual issue, for some reason the Throneroom was removed from the rotation on our official servers. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. The Throneroom is now available in all official FFA servers.

• @BillDoor:

Well yes, it does matter. The game has few enough maps as it is without taking one out of the rotation. Now you want to take Ruins out too? Trolling loin iz trolling.

You cad sir. I simply suggested it would have been better to take out ruins from ffa. If a map was to be dropped.