Game breaking bug for Vikings - How is this not fixed yet?

• I made multiple bug reports for this during both beta and after initial release, but i can see it is still prevalent in the game so i’ll make a topic here about it in the hopes it gets fixed faster….

When a large fast combo is built up or even a few swings with a viking, and the combo is interrupted either by a block or damage during the windup, when you’ve stopped being dazed the viking will attempt to swing, WITHOUT command. This happens almost every time without fail when a combo is built up and results in many deaths due to the bug, leaving you wide open on an attack you didn’t want to make. This bug is exclusive to vikings as far as i can tell.

• @Borge:

I made multiple bug reports for this during both beta and after initial release, but i can see it is still prevalent in the game so i’ll make a topic here about it in the hopes it gets fixed faster….

Hahahahahaha, you poor soul.

• They haven’t released a patch yet for Deadliest Warrior, I doubt they ever will.

• @Oy:

They haven’t released a patch yet for Deadliest Warrior, I doubt they ever will.

That’s not exactly true, but it has been a while.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/16857-Chivalry-Deadliest-Warrior-Patch-1-is-now-live

• Right, I forgot about that. They did patch it once, but it’s been so long I forgot hahaha. Tells you all you need to know about the future of this game.

• I never noticed that bug before, the main viking bug I noticed was the heavy kick bug with the skeggox and I think the warhammer, which makes you rooted to the spot and unable to follow up.

• I’ve noticed kick glitch and this one.