Ducking swings.

• So, it seems to me that ducking swings can be a bit trickier this time around, with the ninja rolling on the ground I think perhaps people aim more at chest height rather than head height, and ducks are harder to pull off. Yet I have people do it successfully with both the look-down-duck and the standard crouch. Is there any difference in DW, or do they both provide the same ‘descent’ i suppose for the duck?

• In DW, as far as I can tell, there are height differences in the characters as well. The ninja is in an ‘always crouched’ stance, lower to the ground than say the Spartan who stands very upright and tall. I also think ducking might be harder in DW because the time between wind up (where you should begin to duck) and release is much shorter than it is in Medieval Warfare.

• If you compare the two games, the characters in MW can crouch much lower and more crab-like than the ones in DW when you look down. But every once in a while I fight a good player who ducks one or two of my attacks. I do it every once in a while. It’s a fun maneuver but definitely easier in MW.

• Ninja roll can even duck attacks.

• @Oy:

but definitely easier in MW.

This. It is also much harder to duck in DW because it tends to be much faster overall than MW (thus all the hate from the slow reaction time MW crowd on DW). You have to be very quick on your ducks in order for it to work.

• @lemonater47:

Ninja roll can even duck attacks.

Annnnddd a well thought out, quality post my friend. =]

• tfw cant duck 100 ping