Knight hat pack please.

• As I only play Knight could we have a Knight hat pack only with 3 or 4 hats. I managed to purchase 2 hats 69p each,
    on steam for Knight yesterday :saturn:. I’d rather spend £4 on a bunch of hats only for Knights , the other hats
    would be wasted in my case.

• You almost had me you sly bastard. What hats would you like Loin?

• I’d rather them use their art team to make new TO maps.

• I’m sorry are you a knight? rumour has it your vanbardadobado hehe. Money for nothing dire straits . That Agatha Knight hat with Gold on the jaw is not my cup of tea I demand another Knight hat.

• As long as they release historically accurate helmet packs for each class, I’m game. Or well, they should release them individually, but selecting everyone for one class, like “all 4 helmets for Agatha Knight”, then it could be sold at a bundle discount.

And yes, I do like “hats” and shit. I’ve started to main Agatha Archer just because I could buy him a kettle hat!

Though I would like them to actually develop some more TO maps than helmets, that is true. But that’s the job for the mapper(s), I wonder what kind of jobs he is doing now when nothing new is coming for these games? At least the 3D artist(s) get to make a few helmets… the other guys must be bored. I mean, the art guys aren’t the ones who can fix bugs and stuff (unless they are map related for the mapper)

• I wouldn’t mind a few more random accessories to be honest, like engraved pauldrons, or even little things like a horn on the belt.

• @LTTLWLF:

I wouldn’t mind a few more random accessories to be honest, like engraved pauldrons, or even little things like a horn on the belt.

Indeed. Why not have a complete pez collection of our heroes
    http://www.collectorsquest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/pez-collection.jpg
    I would purchase a TB designed pez Knight. Also a duck hunters horn in game would be cool.