Why am I Unbanned?

• I was supposed to be banned until the 29th, but here I am. What gives?

• Hacks. Ban him.

• You weren’t suppose to be banned that long, I must have accidentally selected a week. However, I felt it was fair that 2 days were long enough and it’s Friday, so I know as a player myself, I’d be upset if I couldn’t interact with fellow players over a weekend.

• @Keith:

You weren’t suppose to be banned that long, I must have accidentally selected a week. However, I felt it was fair that 2 days were long enough and it’s Friday, so I know as a player myself, I’d be upset if I couldn’t interact with fellow players over a weekend.

Playing the good guy now huh? Oh I’m sure it was just an accident…I’m watching you.

EDIT: How long is Lemon banned? You said he was banned because he called out another player and insulted him, but I can’t recall seeing him do that recently. I mean if he was banned for that, I should’ve been banned 10 times over by now.

• Nope. Just trying to be fair.

Also, looks like I forgot someone. I’ll go unban him now, thanks for the reminder, Flippy.

Also, you have been warned, and you did it again, hence the ban. Next time won’t be as short since you already well know full well what it would be for.

• You just had to remind him, Flippy.

• Flippy defending lemon :neglected:

• Yeah you better unban him Keith, Lemon has a strict 100 post-per-day schedule :P

• @Flippy:

EDIT: How long is Lemon banned? You said he was banned because he called out another player and insulted him, but I can’t recall seeing him do that recently.

Not long enough (please dont ban me - its on topic lol) considering he was defaming someones character as being racist. Anyway his ban has expired too, just wrong timezone.

• I understand that people get upset or angry sometimes regarding the studio, other players, etc. As I’ve said before, there are rules for a reason, to allow people to express their thoughts without getting insulted or attacked or doing that to others.

Everyone has a bad day or gets too angry that they take it too far. When they do, there are consequences. You’ll get warned or if you’ve been warned multiple times before, you get a ban. Even when you receive a ban, I don’t think you should be banned forever or even more than a few days. Gives you time to acknowledge what you did wrong and cool down.

The only time that someone would get perma-banned is if they’re always ignoring warnings and bans. Besides that, I try to be fair with the bans and I give people the benefit of the doubt that they’ll learn from it.

Edit: I’m not here to make sure no one has fun or make you feel like you’ll be banned at any given time. My only goal here is to make things fair for all, regardless if I agree with you or not. Follow the rules and you can enjoy the forums all you want. It’s a two way street as well, so if there are things I’m doing that you think are unjust then let me know. I’m more than open to criticism as a moderator/poster.

• Gosh Flippy. If you are that concerned about being unbanned, I’d be more than happy to ban you again. Just say the word! :D

• @Kimiko:

Gosh Flippy. If you are that concerned about being unbanned, I’d be more than happy to ban you again. Just say the word! :D

It’s not just any word. It’s Kimi’s safe word that she loves to use. ;)

• @Kimiko:

Gosh Flippy. If you are that concerned about being unbanned, I’d be more than happy to ban you again. Just say the word! :D

Are you going to duel me or not?

• @Flippy:

Are you going to duel me or not?

Of course.

• @Kimiko:

Of course.

Mkay, we can use the Tempest server. Any time tomorrow or Sunday will work for me.

• @Flippy:

Mkay, we can use the Tempest server. Any time tomorrow or Sunday will work for me.

Someone stream that shit.

• @Keith:

It’s not just any word. It’s Kimi’s safe word that she loves to use. ;)

Can someone ban Keith for being a terrible flirt?

• @Karasu:

Can someone ban Keith for being a terrible flirt?

Hahaha, I wasn’t flirting with Kimi. If I’d flirt with anyone, it’d be Knil……

• @Keith:

Hahaha, I wasn’t flirting with Kimi. If I’d flirt with anyone, it’d be Knil……

But sir, do you know what a safe word is? I’m getting suspicious.

• @Karasu:

But sir, do you know what a safe word is? I’m getting suspicious.

Mmmmmmmm suspicion.