Look what I found…. Aimbots for Chiv for Sale!

• Check out the videos….
    Granted I really cannot see any advantage to this that I cannot do already. Now if it had full time parry window activation and increased size… hehe

• Bwahaha VAC3 undetected my ass.

• Ya this just looks like bullshit. I suppose the boxes around the enemy would help you see them better if you had cataracts or something. What a shit site though. Looks like they just put some colorful boxes over some gameplay footage of Tibbs playing.

• “Grenade ESP”

wtf?

• Damn it, you all found my secret. :(

• I’ve removed that link as the official forums probably aren’t the best place to essentially be advertising the potential hacks (detectable or not) :P

That being said while I’ve always found cheating in multiplayer games to be abhorrent, chivalry is one of the few games where using such cheats makes very little sense; since they tend to be either very obvious or useless.

Either way I hope anyone who uses such cheats gets their genitalia flayed.

• I didn’t see the video, but I think I know which one you’re talking about.
    I suspected someone of using this hack for a long time (because of the ESP mostly), and when Chivalry shit finally got sorted out with VAC, he got banned.

• @MonkeyFiend:

I’ve removed that link as the official forums probably aren’t the best place to essentially be advertising the potential hacks (detectable or not) :P

That being said while I’ve always found cheating in multiplayer games to be abhorrent, chivalry is one of the few games where using such cheats makes very little sense; since they tend to be either very obvious or useless.

Either way I hope anyone who uses such cheats gets their genitalia flayed.

Well played I fully agree with this - we don’t need links like that also don’t go in the Q3 arena direction
    it became so full of aim bots very skilled at hiding it with years of practice. IMO anybody who aim bots in any game today
    should just be isp banned for 6 months. In todays world enough gamers exist to replace them with
    genuine players who don’t cheat and actually care.

A server ban with a notification to that players ISP would be most welcome in the industry.

• @loin:

Well played I fully agree with this - we don’t need links like that also don’t go in the Q3 arena direction
    it became so full of aim bots very skilled at hiding it with years of practice. IMO anybody who aim bots in any game today
    should just be isp banned for 6 months. In todays world enough gamers exist to replace them with
    genuine players who don’t cheat and actually care.

A server ban with a notification to that players ISP would be most welcome in the industry.

ISP’s would never do that. It would lose them money and honestly, that would just be terribly cruel. No internet for 6 months. FML.

• Come on… removing the link is retarded since they can easily find with with just a simple google search for Chivalry cheats. Clearly the videos showed that the aimbot was really ineffective along with the other cheats. Also what you have done is to remove the opportunities to catch some of those that do cheat by not letting players see the effects of the aimbots. Even on the YouTube pages there are people claiming to be using them. It is not hard to tie thier YouTube names to thier steam names…

• thanks retsnom!

• Why would you… Honestly…

• I remember looking for a hotfix related to Skyrim’s mod launcher once and a video for Chivalry hacks came up in the related videos list. Pretty hilarious to watch just how bad this scam was designed: it was a standard launcher with checkboxes for:

*Unlimitet health(yes, they spelled ‘unlimited’ wrong)
    *Unlimitet mana
    *Unlimitet money
    *Unlimitet ammo

Really? Money and mana? It was an obvious general templated launcher with a badly photoshopped picture of the Agatha knight next to the checkboxes. I couldn’t stop laughing my ass off.
    Needless to say the URL provided was the usual “complete one of the surveys below” bullshit.

• I already reported this in a pm like a year ago linking the sites to admins. Spamming it in the general forum is like advertising hacks. Btw I feel sorry for anyone who downloads any supposed hacks off youtube. 99.9999% of the time your going to get a trojan

• Exactly, I wasnt advertising hacks as much as hoping any douche bag that goes and gets one;
    A. gets ripped off
    B. gets a virus
    C. gets banned for cheating.

• I’m just going to lock this thread now. Feel free to submit any links to me personally.