Killcams?

• How many times have you died in some impressive, hilarious or stupid way? A lot of times, I guess.
    Well, it would be great to watch them again in killcams. At the moment, there’s nothing interesting to do after death. Spectating and waiting for spawn palls quickly, especially if you are penalized.

• I can only imagine the bugs.

• I’d like the ability to record deaths. The only concern would be if it was something you could view live, it could give away the position of stealthed archers

• You can already find hidden archers live using the freecam in spectator mode lol. :friendly_wink:

But I presume in a replay you would only see yourself in third person get hit by the arrow, rather than the camera tracking where the arrow is fired from. Although a tracked arrow would look pretty awesome.

The UDK technically has a built in ‘demorec’ console command already. Would be pretty cool if it could be adapted/integrated properly into Chivalry maybe with some slow motion effects like you see in the Training level.

• Eh. Not a big fan of Killcams.

Just like seeing myself dead on the ground and hopefully catch the name of the player/bot who killed me and then target them later… Especially if they mess with my dead body afterwards.

• They at least need to fix the camera automatically going to some random spot on the map every time you die instead of being left at your dead body. It was always important to look around where you died so you could assess the situation better. Now my camera goes back to like the first spawn point of the map and I can’t get the camera back to my dead point before I respawn.

• @SOC:

They at least need to fix the camera automatically going to some random spot on the map every time you die instead of being left at your dead body. It was always important to look around where you died so you could assess the situation better. Now my camera goes back to like the first spawn point of the map and I can’t get the camera back to my dead point before I respawn.

Totally agree with this. Why the hell did they change it in the first place? Now when you die I can put you so far back in the map it is retarded. At least when you died before the cam would float where you died. The benefit was that you could see where an archer was if you got killed by one. Now it is a mystery and an additional archer buff that keeps them hidden.

Another stupid idea or bug introduced by the dev team. Anyone suprised?